DMRC Recruitment 2018 Latest Job Alert News : Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has release 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Various Vacancy. Those Candidate Going to Delhi Metro Railway Job they are Apply Online Application Form. Interesting Candidate May Apply Before 26 February 2018. The DMRC Recruitment 2018 online Aplication form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process 7 online Application Process are below this page. So Candidate Must Read All Instruction about Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 after Fill online Application Form.
दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल भर्ती 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल कारपोरेशन ने मेट्रो रेल के लिए 1896 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer पदों पर भर्ती के लिए एक अधिकारिक सुचना जारी की हैं | दिल्ली मेट्रो के फॉर्म 27 जनवरी से 28 फरवरी के मध्य ऑनलाइन भरे जायेंगे | जो उम्मीदवार दिल्ली मेट्रो में अपना करियर बनाना चाहते हैं वे 28 फरवरी तक ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं |
DMRC Recruitment 2018 VacancyDetails
Total Vacancy : 1896 Post
Vacancy Name & No of Post
- Assistant Manager : 141 Posts
- Junior Engineer : 645 Posts
- Maintainer : 1058 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer Post
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Manager : GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018
DMRC Recruitment Selection Process : For Executive cadre posts, selection methodology will comprise a three stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category. For Non- Executive posts, selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination & for Maintainers posts selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination.
DMRC Recruitment Application Fee : UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking.
Application Form Process for DMRC Recruitment 2018
Candidate Must Read BMRC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Apply Process Point below Paragraph.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
8. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
9. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
10. Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.02.2018
Date for Submission of Application fee : 01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018
Important Links :
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
The Computer Based Test (CBT): The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.”
DMRC Admit Card 2018
The Delhi Metro Corporation is Release a notification for Assistant Manager,Junior Engineer, Mentainor 1896 Post. DMRC Application form Apply Starting Date 27.01.2018 Closing Date 27.01.2018. The DMRC Authority Will Issued Exam Date & DMRC Admit Card After Application Form Process. Delhi Metro Rail Will be Issued DMRC Admit Card 2018 in march / April Month (Expected) . So Candidate Can Check Here Delhi Metro Railway Recruitment Selection Process on this page.
DMRC Result 2018
Now the Present Time Running DMRC Recruitment Online Form Fill Process. The DMRC online Form Process Will Running 27 February 2018 After Written Exam will be Conduct March / April Month. So Candidate We Have Saying the Delhi Metro Organization will Release DMRC Result 2018 in the Month of June 2018 (Expected) Yet Not Release the DMRC Exam Result 2018. But We Will Enter Latest Update Day by Day here, So You Can Check here and Download DMRC Result 2018 Below Link.