MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 : Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Department invites online Application for 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post. Interesting Candidate may Apply Online Form Before 19 February 2018. MP Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Like as – Education Qualification,Age Limit, Complet Documents Details are Very Important. So Candidate you Must Read All Instruction About MP Postle Circle Recruitment 2018 after fill the online Form ,other wise ypur application for will be rejected.
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 – 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Apply Online
मध्य प्रदेश डाक विभाग ने ग्रामीण डाक सेवक की 2411 वेकेंसी की अधि सुचना जारी की हैं | डाक विभाग में नौकरी के इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 19 फरवरी 2018 तक अपना फॉर्म ऑनलाइन अप्लाई कर सकते हैं | फॉर्म भरते समय उम्मीदवार MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 के बारे में पूरी जानकारी प्राप्त करने के बाद ही फॉर्म भरे | MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Application process का पूरा विवरण निचे दिया गया हैं |
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Job Details
- Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
- No. of Vacancy : 2411 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR : 918 Posts
- OBC : 358 Posts
- SC : 392 Posts
- ST : 647 Posts
- PH-HH : 35 Posts
- PH-OH : 34 Posts
- PH-VH : 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MP Postle Circle GDS Vacancy :
Age Limit :- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. (10 years for PH above the respective category)
Education Qualification :- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Computer Knowledge :- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Selection Criteria :
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for OC/OBC Male through Online in any identified Post Offices in the circle. Fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
How to apply :- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option Forgot registration.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19.02.2018
Important Links :