Sharadiy Navratra 2017 Ashwani Shukla paksh dates from ekam to till Navmi date.Ghatsthapana is done on a day of Ekam. And the worship of this Navaratri is done for nine days In this worship, various nine forms of Durga are worshiped .This year Sharadiy Navratra will start on Thursday 21st September 2017 from Friday 29th September 2017 till .
Shardiya Navratra 2017 Ghatsthapana Date
21 September 2017 Thursday
Shardiya Navratra 2017 Ghat Sthapna Muhurat
From morning 6:18 to 8:13 AM
Shardiya Navratri 2017 worshiped for nine Goddess
A form of Goddess Durga is worshiped for nine days of Navratri. Which is as follows:
- Pratipada Date – Ghatsthapana, Shree Shailputri Pooja
- Diwitiya date – Shri Brahmacharini Puja
- Tritiyaa Date – Shri Chandharghanta Pooja
- Chaturthi Date – Shri Kushmanda Pooja
- Panchami Date – Sri Skandmata Pooja
- Shishthi Date – Shri Katyayani Puja
- Saptami Date – Shri Kalratri Pooja
- Ashtami Yatra – Shree Maha Gauri Pooja, Maha Ashtami Pooja, Saraswati Pooja
- Navami Date – Shardhi Navratra – Shri Siddhidatri Pooja, Maha Navami Pooja, Ayandh Puja
Shardiya Navratri 2017 Ghat Sthapana
There is a great importance in establishing a GhatSthapana in the Shardiya Navaratri. On the beginning of Navratri the GhatSthapana is done on the establishment.According to the auspicious time, the Kalash is established.
Ghat Sthapana occurs on the day of Prtipada. Ghat Sthapana is considered as auspiciousness and Nice. It is said that in the face of the Kalash, Vishnu is believed to be God and Rudra in the throat and Brahma in origin and the residence of goddess Shakti in the middle. At the time of Navaratri, the powers present in the universe are called upon to decrease it. Establishing it in the house brings happiness and prosperity.
Shardiya Navratri 2017 Ghat Sthapna Samagri
- Ceramics for planting barley
- Pure Soil for Sowing Barley
- Barley to sow in the vessel
- Clay erosion for reduced installation
- Pure water to fill in the urn
- Rolie, Molly
- Whole betel to work in worship
- Coin to keep in the Kalash
- Pancharatna (diamond, sapphire, emerald, ruby and pearl)
- Pipal, banyan, jamun, ashok and mango leaves
- Kalash for covering the urn
- Whole rice to keep in the Kalash
- Red clothes
- fruits and sweets
- Deepak, Dhoop, Agarbatti
Navratri 2017 Ghat Sthapna Vidhi
- To keep the urn the soil is the best.
- Lay out a layer of soil to grow barley in this character.
- Soil should be pure.
- Leave the place instead of keeping the seed, then sprinkle the water on it.
- Make swastika on the cloth.
- Tie Mauli in the neck of the urn.
- Fill the kalash with some water and pure water.
- Put the whole betel nut, flowers and turmeric in the vase.
- Put the perfume, Panchratna and Coin in the Kalash.
- And add five types of leaves in the urine.
- Put the leaves on all sides and place a lid in it.
- Fill the unheard or whole rice in this lid.
- Turn the mangale by wrapping the coconut in red cloth.
- Place this coconut on the urn.
- After this, “O Lord of all Gods, please sit in the cave for all nine days”.
- Worship the kalash.
- Punch karacha, offer unarmed, offer a floral garland, offer perfume, nayadya i.e.
- fruit dessert etc. Offer it.
- Install the goddess mother’s chair after the installation of the decline or the urn.
Choki Sthapna or Pooja Vidhi on NAWRATRI
- Wash the Choki with pure water.
- Laying red cloth on Choki.
- Keep the right side of the urn
- Place the idol of Goddess Durga on the Choki.
- Chuck Mother
- Burn the Deepak Dhoop.
- Burn the continuous flame of the mother burning for nine days.
- Tilak to Goddess Mother
- Offer to the mother the clothes, sandalwood, suhag, turmeric, kumkum, vermilion, octagon, etc
- Wear the mascara
- Offer mangalasutra, green chudiya, flower carriages, perfumes, fruits, desserts etc.
- According to the reverence, recite the text of Durga Saptashati, source of Goddess Mother, Sahasranama etc.
- Make an aarti of Goddess Mother.
- Worship Goddess daily
- Lightly sprinkle water in the barley vessel.
- Sprouted barley is considered auspicious.
- If the color of a sprouted barley is white, then it is considered auspicious.
Navratri 2017 Vrat Upvas or Fast vidhi
In this Navaratri the person is worshiping the mother according to his reverence. Fasting in Navaratri is of great importance, according to the person’s devotion, one time food is done by fasting by making a fool. About fasting of Navratri, it is said that should not sleep on the bed. Some people do not shave, some nails do not bite. Why this brings only spiritual strength.
The thing which is forbidden in fasting is as follows
Instead of plain salt, rock salt should be taken in addition to egg, meat, onion, onion, garlic, lentil pulses, asafetida, mustard, fenugreek seeds.
Importance of Kanya Poojan in Navratri
India is a Hindu country there is a lot of importance of Kanya Puja in India. That is why the bride is worshiped on the night of Ashtami or Navami on Navratri. Some people worship the girl on the day of Ashtami and on some ninth day. It is said that the girl should be from three years to nine years. On that day girls are fed kheer, Puri, Halwa, gram viagra etc.By tilak girls, burying Mauli in hand, giving Dakshina blessings are done.
MahaNavami and immersion or Visarjan
On the day of Maha Navami special prayers of the mother and requesting her to re-look. And pray for departure. Sprinkle the water of the kalash in the whole house so that the corner of the house-which becomes sacred. Grains of grains are flown in running water.
शारदीय नवरात्र की अधिक जानकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे