- UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017 Declare : संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा Combind Defence Service (CDS-1st) Recruitment 2017 Final Result चयन सूचि जारी कर दी हैं | UPSC आयोग ने 8548 अभ्यार्थियों को चयनित सूचि में स्थान दिया हैं | UPSC CDS 1 Exam में शामिल हुए अभ्यार्थी अपनी चयनित सूचि UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017 upsc.gov.in ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट या निचे दी गई पीडीऍफ़ में देख सकते हैं | चयनित अभ्यार्थियों को जल्दी ही बुलाव पत्र भेज दिया जायेगा |
UPSC CDS (1) Final Result 2017 IMA, INA, AFA
- CDS Result 2017 – The Combined Defence Services Examination (1) 2017, Which was held on 05.02.2017, Result are declared at upsc.gov.in. Cut offs usually vary between 85-105. As the number of test takers is quite large, it takes the Union Public Service Commission, some time to announce CDS Results of Written Exam. After CDS 2017 written exam on 5 February, UPSC announced the result on 20 March. UPSC CDS 2017 Final Result will be announced at the official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidate must be aware of his / her roll number as the result file will probably include only roll numbers of qualified candidates.
Important event to UPSC CDS I, 2017 Dates
- .UPSC CDS 1 2017 exam : 05 Feb 2017
- UPSC CDS 1 2017 Written Exam Result : 20 Mar 2017
- UPSC CDS 1 2017 Final Result : IMA, INA, AFA 17 Nov 2017
- UPSC CDS 1 2017 Final Result : Avilable here
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in
- Result : Avilable here
Combind Defence Service Result
Discripition : The “Combined Defence Services” (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of October and June, and the examinations are conducted in February and November respectively. Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the Services Selection Board (SSB).