AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 For 100 Junior Residents Post Walk-In Interview, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Notification 2019 All India Insitute Of Medical Science Junior Resident 100 Vacancies Interview Online Form.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2019: All India Institute of Medical Science Bhubaneswar AIIMS has Released a New Notification For The Recruitment Advertisement No. AIIMS/BBS/DEAN/JR/49-B/4007 For The Post Of Junior Residents 100 Vacancies in AIIMS In Bhubaneswar Odisha.All Candidates Who are Eligible For All India Institute of Medical Science Bhubaneswar Recruitment. and are Interested In AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Vacancy Job Notification 2019. They All Candidates Can Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Recruitment Online Application Form 2019 From By AIIMS Official Website. But before Cares fully Read AIIMS Bhubaneswar Junior Residents Job Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Check Posts Details Eligibility Criteria Education Qualification Age Limit Application fee Selection Process and Form Process given below.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Details
- Name of Department: All India Institute of Medical Science Bhubaneswar AIIMS
- Post Name: Junior Residents (JR)
- Total Vacancies: 100 Posts
- UR/General: 50 Posts
- OBC: 27 Posts
- SC: 15 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
- Pay Salary: Rs. 60,000/- Per Month
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Job Type: Medical Job
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 (Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 35 Years
- For OPH Candidates: Nill
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Application Fee is To be Made To AIIMS Bhubaneswar Through NEFT
- Account No. : 557820110000006
- IFSC Code : BKID0005578
- MICR Code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
Selection Process: Candidates Will be Selected Based On Interview. Please Go To Official Notification For More Details For Selection Process.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates First Visi AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website and Download Recruitment Notification. The Candidates Carefully Read and Walk-In for the Interview with all required particulars.
- Reporting at AIIMS Bhubaneswar: 22 January 2019 Time 08:00 A.M.
- Document Verification: 22 January 2019 Time 08:00 A.M. To 11:00 A.M.
- Date and Time Of Interview and Written Test: 22 January 2019 Time 11:00 A.M.
Note:- candidates Reporting Time After 09:00 A.M. will Not be Allowed
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar