AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020: All Indian Institue Of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar Recently Released a Notification No.: AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406 Dated on 13 November 2020 on http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/ And Invited Online Applications Form For Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor (Faculty) Vacancies 108 Posts. Applicants Can Check the details about Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Important Date & Link, and Apply Online For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020. More Information to Read Full Notification. the Last Date for submission of the Application Form is 13 November 2020.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020 Details
|AIIMS Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Organization||All Indian Institue Of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar|
|Total Number of Vacancies||108 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||13 November 2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||13 December 2020|
|Job Location||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Professor Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
- Master’s degree in concerned specialty asunder:-
- Anatomy:-M.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
- Physiology:-M.Sc. (Medical Physiology /Physiology)
- Biochemistry:-M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry /Biochemistry)
- Pharmacology:-M.Sc. (Medical Pharmacology /Pharmacology)
- A doctorate degree from a recognized university.
- Professor: A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council, and postgraduate qualifications MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Assistant Professor: Ten years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Associate Professor: Six years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. / M.S.or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Additional Professor: Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: For Eligibility to apply for the Post of Senior Resident, the upper age limit will be 40 years as on the last date of submission of Online Application. and For Post of Assistant Professor upper age limit will be 50 Years.
1. General/EWS/OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
2. SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges.
Transfer Through NEFT:
Account No. : 557820110000006
IFSC Code: BKID0005578
MICR Code: 751013019
Selection Process: Candidates will Selection For Senior Resident & Assistant Professor Post based on Written Examination & Interview.
How To Apply: The Satisfy & Eligible Candidates Can Submit Applications For AIIMS Bhubneswar Professor Recruitment 2020 through Online Mode Followed by Offline Application in Prescribed Application Format. The Online registration of the Application will be made available on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official Website http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/.
Candidates who apply online have to send the hard copies of duly filled Offline application in prescribed format along with a signed copy of the online application and self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experience, etc.
The Assistant Administrative Officer,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar,
Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
Tel. No. : 0674-2476255
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Facebook||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Twitter||Click Here|