Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Teaching & Non-Teaching Online Application Form: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi has been published a detailed advertisement for the recruitment for the post of 54 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Candidates, You will Get Complete Detailed Like Application Process, Important Date & Link, Pay of Scale, Number of Vacancies Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page. for More Information to Read Ambedkar University Teaching Non-Teaching Vacancy Full Notification PDF & Apply online Applications Before 01 May 2021.
Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Detailed
|Name of Organization||Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|Total Number of Vacnacies||54 Posts|
|Starting Date For Online Application||11 April 2021|
|Closing Date for Online Application||01 May 2021|
Ambedkar University Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detailed
- PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- VMC Staff Nurse Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Ambedkar University Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Eligibility & Qualification
- Teaching: A Master Degree with 55% Marks From Recognized University.
- Non-Teaching: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed (applicants possessing CA qualifications considered as equivalent to the Post Graduate Degree).
Age Limit: The maximum age limit shall not exceed 56 years on the closing date of the receipt of the applications.
Application Fee: Candidates Should Read Full Notification PDF & Check Fee Detail.
- Teaching Post: Non-Refundable fees for UR/OBC/EWS category is Rs.1000/-
- Non-Teaching Post: A non-refundable application fee for the post of Section Officer, Sr. Assistant & Jr. System Administrator (IT) of Rs. 500/- and for the post of Jr. Assistant / Jr. Assistant-cum-Caretaker of Rs.300/- needs to be paid online through the payment gateway. All Women applicants and applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Physically Challenged are exempted from paying application fees, as per extant government orders. Applications without requisite fee, whenever applicable, shall be rejected.
Selection Process: Candidates will Selection for Teaching & Non-Teaching Post Based on Performance in the Written Test & interview.
How To Apply: Candidates can Apply for Ambedkar University Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form through the Official Site Before 01.05.2021.
After submission of online application and successful payment of fee, applicants will be required to take printout of the online application. A hard copy of the online application along with self-attested required documents must reach the University office up to 07.05.2021 at the following address (preferably by Registered/ Speed Post).
DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC SERVICES)
ROOM No.- 3, DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY DELHI
LOTHIAN ROAD, KASHMERE GATE CAMPUS,