BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking / Revaluation Form 2020 Result [ Addition of marks for Annual HSC Exam-2020 Result Declared ] Check HSC Odisha Board 10th Rechecking / Improvement Application Form Date, Fee Details, Online Link & BSE Odisha 10th Revaluation Form Process at bseodisha.nic.in. Board of Secondary Education Odisha has been Declared 10th Class Result. Recently, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the Odisha 10th results 2020. Out of 3 lakh candidates, maximum students are satisfied with their Results. But some students are unhappy. BSE provides you to apply Rechecking/Revaluation form. BSE Odisha releases a notification for Odisha 10th rechecking form within 2-3 days of result publication. If you don’t get 100% satisfaction in your result then you must Apply Online BSE Odisha Revaluation and Rechecking Form.
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking / Revaluation Form 2020 Result Marks
Students who are looking for the link to apply online BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking Revaluation Form 2020 Odisha Board 10th Class Scrutiny Retotaling Application Form 2020 to get their Answer book checked again, they are on the right portal. Here you have been provided complete correct and official information related to BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking Retotaling Form 2020 like Odisha Board HSC Revaluation Retotaling Rechecking Form Start/Last Date, Application Form Fee & Process. Students who have any kind of doubt about the result, they can apply online Odisha 10th Rechecking Retotaling Form 2020 to get their answer book re-evaluated. Direct Access to apply online Orissa 10th Class Rechecking Form 2020 available here. Students can easily apply BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking Revaluation Retotaling Form 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
BSE Odisha 10th Scrutiny Form 2020 – Details
|BSC Odisha 10th Revaluation Form 2020|
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Rechecking form Starting Date||Date Closed|
Odisha 10th Rechecking/Revaluation Application Fee 2020
Recently the BSE Odisha has Invites Online Application for 10th Class Copy Rechecking, re-addition, and Answer sheet photocopy. Students Pay Subject Wise Fee Online Fill Odisha 10 Revaluation / Improvement Form. We Have to Provide Below Odisha Board 10th Rechecking/ Retoatling Fee Details.
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking (Scrutiny) Fee: Check the Rechecking Application Fee for Orissa Board 10th Class Rechecking / Revaluation/ Retoatling 2020 under here.
- Rechecking Application fee (Without Late Charges) within 7 days from the date of announcement of result Rs.200/- per subject
- For Photocopy of Answer sheet, the application fee is Rs.300/- per subject
- if you will apply both, then you have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- per subject.
- After above the application fee (With Late Charges) for the next 3 days: Rs. 1000/- Per Subject
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking Form 2020 Apply Date
Board of Secondary Education Odisha will be Start HSC 10th Class Rechecking / Revaluation Form 03 August 2020 (Expected) and Closing Date 10th August 2020. So Students Fill Your Rechecking form Before the Last Date Without Late Fee. Odisha 10th Rechecking Form Subject Wise Fee Details Available in Above Section.
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking / Retotaling Application Form 2020
Bard of Secondary Education Odisha 10th Class Regular Private Exam Result 2020 Released on the official website of bseodisha.nic.in. Some students are not satisfied with their result after the Odisha 10th class result, so they want to check the copies of their exam again. So the Students are Download BSE Odisha Revaluation Form PDF and Apply Form Date. Interested students can find the process for filling the BSE Odisha 10th Revaluation Form in the article below. The Students are Apply Online Odisha 10th Revaluation Form 2020 in the official website of bseodisha.nic.in
Odisha 10th Rechecking Form Process, How to Apply Odisha 10th Rechecking form 2020?
- Firstly, visit the official web site of BSE Odisha.
- Now, click on the HSC/Class 10 rechecking application form
- After that click on Forget Password/ Get Password link
- Enter your Roll Number and Mother’s name to get Password
- Now, create a new password and fill all other details.
- Next, fill the application and provide details like Roll Number, Examination Name, Address, Centre
- Code, Name of the Centre School, Pin code, Subject Name, etc.
- Now, submit the application and pay the application fee.
- Once you complete the payment, take the print out of the receipt
- Take a Print Out Hard Copy.
BSE Odisha 10th Rechecking form 2020 – Apply Online