CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2018 : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board has Issued UGC NET JRF Online Application Form 2018 Apply Date. CBSE Nation Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor & Junior Reserch Fellowship Assistant Professor Examination Online Application form Starting on 06 March 2018. UGC NET Online Form submission process would be held in between 6th March to 5th April 2018. So Candidate Can Check here UGC NET Online Form Apply Date, UGC NET JRF Exam Date & Admit Card Given Below Paragraph.
CBSE UGC NET JRF Online Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Professor : Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Masters Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post graduation attached at page No. 20) are eligible for this Test. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant Professor (JRF) – only after they have passed their Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non Creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD (persons with disability)) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- Junior Research Fellowship : Not more than 30 years as on 01.07.2018. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET JRF Application Form Fee
- General : 1000/-
- OBC : 500 /-
- ST/SC candidates : 250/-.
UGC NET Online Application Form Process
Candidate You are Going to Official Website and Check step-by-step approach and guidelines to help you fill the UGC NET Online application form 2018. Please follow the steps given below –
Step-I : Registration and Login Procedure
Step-II : Fill Personal and Educational Details
Step-III : Upload Photographs and Signature
Step-IV : Payment Procedure
- Offline Mode : The candidates who are paying the fee via Download and Print Bank Challan on A-4 size white paper sheet in landscape formation to submit fees at any branch of specified bank.
- Online Mode : The candidates who are paying fee via debit card/credit card or any other online mode may follow as the below procedure.
Step-VII : The candidates are required to submit the application form online only. They don’t need to send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener institute.
UGC NET JRF Online Form July 2018 | Exam Date
Central Board Of Secondary Education UGC NET JRF ( Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship Assistant Professor) Exam will be held on 08 march 2018. UGC NET Exam Admit Card Will be Issued before one Week Exam.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Date
- Issue of Detailed Notification : 1st February 2018
- UGC NET online application form Starting Date : 6th March 2018
- Last date to submit the form : 5th April 2018
- Last date of fee submission : 6th April 2018
- Corrections in particulars of application form : 25th April to 1st May 2018
- Admit Card Availability : June 2018
- Exam Date : 8th July 2018
- Availability of Answer Key & OMR Sheet : August 2018
- Declaration of Result : July 2018
Apply Online Form : Link Available at 06/03/2018
Download Notification :
Official Website : Click Here