Chandigarh University Application Form 2020 Chandigarh University Admission Form Date, Fees Structure, Eligibility, Application Process @cuchd.in: The Chandigarh University Recently Announced UG / PG and other Specialized Programmes Admission Application Form Date. The University of Chandigarh, Punjab Start Online Admission Form in the Month of 27 July 2020 and Closing Date August Last Week 2020. Interested Candidates Seeking to Admission in Various Postgraduate & Undergraduate Courses Can Fill Chandigarh University Admission Online Form 2020 Before the Last Date. Candidates Must Read given Below Important Instructions Regarding How to Apply Chandigarh University Application Form, CU Admission Criteria, Eligibility, Chandigarh University Admission Fees Details, CU Admission Online Registration Process, and Chandigarh University Admission Application Process.
Chandigarh University Admission Form 2020
Chandigarh University Punjab Admission Online Application Form – Chandigarh University is a private university located in Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab, India from Chandigarh. CU offers industry-oriented professional programs in Engineering, MBA, MCA, Journalism, Hotel Management, Bio-Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture with the lowest course fee as compare to other universities in the Punjab State. CU Conduct Every Year CUCET for Admission in Various Degree Courses. This year The Punjab University going to Start CU Admission Online Form on 27 July 2020. We Have to Provide Below Chandigarh University Admission Form Date, Fee Details, apply Link, etc. Details.
CU Admission Application Form 2020
All those Students Who have Cleared the 12th Class Examination in Punjab State Various Private & Government Schools, they take to Admission in Chandigarh University UG PG & Ph.D. Courses. We have to Provide Below CU Admission Criteria official Instructions. So Applicants Must Read Complete Article Click on Below Link. Candidates can check below the eligibility for each of the programs for Chandigarh University admission 2020 level from below:
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For admission in courses after 10+2, for UG courses: Completion of Secondary education class 12. The need for the subject the combination depends on the course the candidate is applying for admission. For courses after UG for PG courses: Completion of Graduation from a recognized University/Board, the need for degree depends upon the course the candidate is applying for.
How to Registration Chandigarh University Admission 2020?
- Students Visit on the Chandigarh University official Website @cuchd.in
- Verify Your Email Id and mobile number.
- Fill in the Chandigarh University admission 2020 Application form.
- Pay application fees.
- Submit Details.
- CU UG / PG Admission Application Form Completed.
- Take a Print ut Copy and Safe you.
Chandigarh University UG / PG Admission Form 2020 Application Form Fee Details
Application Fee: Rs. 1000 for All Categories
Mode of paying the fee: Online and offline
CU Admission 2020 application Form Date
Starting Date – 27 July 2020
Application Form Submission Last Date – 27 August 2020
Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020
The candidates who Want to Take Chandigarh University (CU) Admission have to appear for CUCET 2020. CUCET is a common entrance test held for admissions and scholarships in various courses offered at the university.
How to Apply for Chandigarh University Admission Form 2020 Online / Offline Mode?
For Online Mode:
- Visit the official website (www.cuchd.in)
- Go to the registration link.
- Fill basic details like email id, name, and mobile number, etc.
- A message will be sent to your registered email id or mobile number.
Now log in using user id and password.
- After that candidates will have to download E- Prospectus from the website.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Fill details in the form like educational details and personal details etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay application fees.
- The application fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card etc.
- Submit all the details and take a printout of the filled application form.
For Offline Mode:
- Go to the CU Official Portal website (www.cuchd.in).
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill the application form carefully.
Send it along with the demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in name of ‘Chandigarh University’ payable at Chandigarh.
- Now submit the application form.