CISF Syllabus 2021 CISF Constable Head Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF Download Previous Year Questions Paper. Central Industrial Security Force announced recruitment for Constable and Head Constable a few days ago. A lot of candidates have applied for this CISF Recruitment 2021. Now all those students are engaged in their preparation and are searching online for CISF Constable Syllabus 2021 and CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2021. So they have come to the right place, here we will provide the CISF Syllabus 2021 in detail, with the help of which you can improve the preparation of CISF. Also you can check CISF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 for better understanding of CISF Head Constable Questions Paper.
CISF Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Central Industrial Security Force Head Constable exam is conducted offline/computer-based test. All of the candidates who have passed the Written Test/CBT than they are going through to next process is PST (Physical Standard Test). Candidates who passed the PST will go through the next process Skill Test. It is necessary for all candidates, go through the Skill Test and Medical Exam passed. If anyone students fail in these tests they couldn’t eligible for further process. Finally candidates who have passed all these tests then their document is checked and if all are correct found, they are selected. And if you want more information about CISF Syllabus 2021 and CISF Head Constable Recruitment, then you can check the official website.
The selection process is as follows.
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Exam
CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF Download
|Name Of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Exam Name||CISF Constable, Head Constable|
|Selection Process||Written Test/CBT, PST, Skill Test & Medical Test|
CISF Constable, Head Constable Exam Pattern 2021
Below, we are giving you the Exam Pattern of CISF Constable and Head Constable Exam 2021. With the help of which you can prepare the exam of CISF preparation better.
- The written test/CBT will be multiple choice objective type questions.
- The paper will contain 100 questions of equal marks.
- The Paper will be 120 minutes.
- Every correct answer get 1 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- There will be no negative marking.
- Qualifying marks for the General catagory is 35% and SC/ST/OBC catagory is 33%.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
CISF Syllabus 2021 Topic Wise
General Knowledge/General Awareness:
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- knowledge of current events
- about the history of the India
- Geography and economy of India
- neighboring countries etc.
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Discriminating Observation
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Non-Verbal Series
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Number Series, etc
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion, etc.
- Verbs & Adverbs
- One Word Substitution
- Fill in the blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Comprehension Passage
- Error Detection
- Noun Forms
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- वाक्य संशोधन
- रस, विलोम
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे