CLAT Online Form 2019 Registration, Eligibility, Exam Date, Fee Details: National Law University (NLU) Odisha LLB UG / PG Online Form 2019. CLAT Online Form Last Date. Clat Admission Registration, CLAT Application Form Fee Details CLAT Application Form Date CLAT Application Form Eligibility, Age Limit Available on Official Website. Common Law Admission Test Online Application Form Fill Start on 10 January to 31 March 2019. The National Law University Odisha’ Cuttack, India Invites CLAT Online Form 2019 Before the Last Date. CLAT Online Form Last Date 31 March 2019. Interested Candidates Apply Online Clat Admission Form 2019. CLAT Online Form Fee Details, CLAT Admission Form Eligibility, Age Limit, Exam Date & Registration Process are Given Below.
CLAT Online Form 2019 NLU UG / PG LLB Admission Online Form Registration, Application Date, Form Fee, Eligibility & Exam Date
CLAT Online Form 2019 NLU CLAT Online Form 2019 CLAT Exam Date CLAT Application Form Fee CLAT Application Form Process CLAT Online Form Eligibility, Age Limit & CLAT BA LLB Courses Eligibility & CLAT LLM LLB Courses Ability Available on this Article. Candidates Get More Information Go to National Law University (NLU) Official Website able to Download CLAT Entrance Test Eligibility Pdf. Common Law Admission Test CLAT Online Form 2019 Stat on 10 January 2019 and the Application Process Will Under Process in March Last Week. So Interested Candidates Fill Common Law Admission Test Form Before the Last Date.
CLAT Online Form 2019 Eligibility (LLB & LLM)
We Have Provide Here CLAT BA LLB Under Graduate Courses & CLAT MA LLM PG Courses Eligibility Criteria. So Candidates Follow Some Points Below:
- CLAT BA LLB UG Courses Eligibility: Under Graduate B.A /LL.B. Hons: Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam in Any Recognized Board With 45% Marks,
For Reserve Category: 40% Marks. Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible.
- CLAT LLM LLB PG Courses Eligibility: Post Graduate: LL.B. Degree of Any Recognized University with Minimum 55% Marks. For Reserve Category: 50% Marks. Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible.
CLAT Online Form 2019 Age Limit
All Eligibility Candidates Can Apply the CLAT 2019 Form. No Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2019 For More Details Must Read the Full Information Brochure Will be Available at Right Side NLU Wise
CLAT Online Form 2019 Application Fee Details
- General /OBC: 4000/-
- SC /ST: 3500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet and Other Various Online Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode.
CLAT Online Form 2019 Apply Dates
National Law University Odisha Invites Online Application During 10 January 2019 to 31 March 2019 Only online Mode. Other Application Processes are Not Accept.
Common Law Admission Test 2019 Apply Online Process
Common Law Admission Test for BA LLB & LLM LLB Courses Application Form Process & CLAT Online Form Registration Link Available on 10 January 2019 on this Page. So Candidates Click on the Direct Link and Understand CLAT Online Form Process. Candidates Get More News Related to CLAT Online Application Form Fill to Check Official Notification Given Above the Link.
NLU CLAT Online Form 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start: 10/01/2019
- Last Date for Online Form: 31/03/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment: 31/03/2019
- Offline Exam Date: 12/05/2019
- Admit Card Available: April 2019
- Result Declared: May 2019 (Last Week)
|CLAT Online Form 2019 Apply Links|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 10 Jan 2019|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|