Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) Government of Delhi Released a Detailed Notification for the Recruitment of Specialists, Planner & Engineer Vacancies 10 Posts in Delhi Jal Board for a period of 01 years. Candidates Will Get Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021 Complete Details Like Applications Process, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Article. More Information to Read Delhi Jal Board Specialist Planner & Engineer Vacancy Official Notification PDF. The Application Form Last Date 30 July 2021.
Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2021 Detailed
|Name of Organization||Delhi Jal Board|
|Post Name||Specialist, Planner, Engineer|
|Number of Vacanices||10 Posts|
|Starting Date For Application||02 July 2021|
|Last Date For Application||10 July 2021|
DJB Recruitment 2021 Engineer Specialist Vacancy Detailed
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Safety & Environment Auditing Specialist||01|
|Structural Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer||01|
|Senior Landscape Architect||01|
|Middile Level Architect||02|
|Ground Water Expert||01|
Delhi Jal Board Specialist & Engineer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Specialist: Graduate With LLB/ PG Diploma in Laws.
- Safety Environment Auditing Specialist: MBA in Safety & Disaster Management.
- Structural Engineer (Civil): ME/ M.Tech (Structures) from a UGC/ AICTE Recognized University/ Institution.
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer: ME/M.Tech ( Electrical/ Mechanical) From a UGC/ AICTE Recognized University.
- Environmental Engineer: ME/ M.Tech ( Environment) From a UGC/ AICTE Recognized University.
- Senior Landscape Architect: ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arc From UGC/ AICTE Recognized Univeristy.
- Middle Architect: B.E./ B.Tech/ Architect/ B.Arc From UGC/ AICTE Recognized University.
- Ground Water Expert: Master Degree in Hydrogeology, Geology, Applied Geology and Hydrology From UGC/ AICTE Recognized University.
- Urban Planner: M. Plan in Urban Plainning From a Recognized UGC/ AICTE Recognized university.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 40 Years.
Application Fee: Should Read Full Notification Check Fee Detailed.
Selection Process: Candidates Will Selection Based on Their Performance in the Written Test.
How To Apply: The Last Date of Receipt of Application is 30.07.2021 Upto 05:00 P.M. Interested Candidates Are Requested to Send Their Application to the Office of Assistant Commissioner (T), Room No. 215 Varunalaya Phase-II, Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005 Within the Perscribed Time Limit. Online Application May be Sent to the Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org. No Application Shall be entertained After Due Date.