East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Employment Notification : The East Central Railway Board Patna Invites Online Application form for 1896 Apprentics (Fitter, Electrician,Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Turner ,Mechenic and Lab Assistant) Post in Patna Zone Various Division Like as – Danapur division : 626 Posts, Dhanbad division : 142 Posts, Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts, Samastipur division : 70 Posts, Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts, Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts. Interesting Candidates keeping your mind Eligibility Criteria Age Limit Apply Online form East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 before 28 February. The ECR Recruitment Application Form Apply Process via Online Mode. ECR Recruitment 2018 Online Application Process are Given Below.
पूर्वी मध्य रेलवे भर्ती 2018 ऑनलाइन 1896 अप्रेन्टिस पोस्ट आवेदन फॉर्म
East Central Railway Recruitment News : पूर्वी मध्य रेलवे भर्ती जोन पटना 1896 अप्रेन्टिस पदों पर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करता हैं | जो उम्मीदवार फिटर, वेल्डर,मेकेनिक , कारपेंटर,लैब असिस्टेंट,टर्नर आदि में ITI अप्रेन्टिस का डिप्लोमा प्राप्त किये हुए हैं वो ECR के लिए 28 फरवरी 2018 तक अपने समस्त बायोडाटा सहित ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकता हैं | ऑनलाइन आवेदन की पूरी प्रक्रिया निचे के पैराग्राफ में दी गई हैं |
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Total Vacancy : 1896 Post
- Post Name : Apprentices
Division/Unit Wise Vacancy :
- Danapur division : 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division : 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division : 844 Posts
- Samastipur division : 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai : 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur : 100 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment – Fitter, Welder, Mechenic, Turner, Carpenter and Lab Assisttant Post
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.01.2018.The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories to the extent
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
iv) Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject tocompletion of at least six months regular stretch service.
ECR Recruitment Application Form Fee Details
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – ` 100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under
Selection Process : Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2018
How to Apply
1 Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
2 Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
NOTE-1: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for the same but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip. This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their Voter ID number, valid Passport number, Driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above at the time of document verification.
2. Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth, Percentage of marks in Matric (10th) and ITI etc. should match exactly as recorded in Matriculation/ITI certificate. Any deviation found during any stage will lead to cancellation of candidature.
3. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during entire engagement process as all important information/messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
4. Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo/Educational and/or Technical qualification etc. or with different e-mail ID/ Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected and liable to be debarred.
5. Candidates have to keep printouts of their ONLINE application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the printout of online application will be required to be produced at the time of document verification.