GCET Application Form 2021 (Released) Goa CET 2021 Registration Last Date (30 June 2021), Apply online at www.goacet.in : The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has recently started filling GCET Application Form 2021 online at dte.goa.gov.in for admission in Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses from 21st June 2021. The direct link to Goa CET 2021 Registration is available end of this page. To fill the GCET Application Form 2021, the student will need passport size photo, 10 & 12 marksheet, Certificate of category and Residence certificate. Whereas the GCET 2021 registration last date is 30 June 2021. Candidates can read this article attentively to know all the details about GCET Application Form 2021 and Application Form, Fee payment, Eligibility, Dates etc.
GCET Application Form 2021
For admission in Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses After applying the GCET 2021 application form, the examination authority conducts the exam by issuing admit card to the candidates. The GCET 2021 Application Form will be filled online on the official website. The GCET online application process requires the candidate to register, fill the application form, pay the fee, upload the documents.
GCET Application Form 2021 Date
|Exam Authority Name||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa|
|Examination Name||GCET 2021|
|GCET Application Form Starting Date||21 June 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||30 June 2021|
|Category||Application Form [Link Given Below]|
|Exam Date||July 27 and 28, 2021|
GCET 2021 Apply Online
Goa CET exam is a state-level entrance test conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), for admission in Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy courses offered at various colleges in Goa. The gcet Online form has started from 21st June. Eligible students can GCET 2021 apply online from the direct link given on this page.
GCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the GCET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the gcet exam 2021. GCET 2021 eligibility criteria, Students need to click on the given link
- For B.Sc. Nursing Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th exam from any recognized board.
- For B. Tech & B. Arch Candidate must pass higher secondary exam from any recognized board
Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021.
GCET Application form fee will be Rs.2000 for all category candidates. Application fee will be paid through demand draft.
Documents Required for GCET Application Form 2021
- 3 Copy Identical passport size photographs
- 10 Class marksheet
- 12 Class marksheet
- Certificate certificate
- Residence certificate
- School leaving certificate
How to Apply online Form For GCET 2021?
1. Visit the official website at dte.goa.gov.in.
2. Click on GCET application form link on home page
3. Now GCET 2021 application form will be avialble in the pdf
4. Download the PDF
5. Take print out gcet appliction form 2021.
6. Now candidates read the instructions fill all details
7. Then Submit the required documents
8. Now Submit the GCET Application fee of Rs 2000 by demand draft in favour of ‘Director of Technical Education’,.
9. After completing the appliction form, candidate should submit the GCET Application Form 2021 to the office
|GCET Application Form 2021||Direct Link|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Follow on Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Subscribe You tube||Click Here|
|Join on Telegram||Click Here|