GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for the Post of 220 Junior Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant, Anesthesia Technician, Pharmacist & OT Technician Vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir for a period of three (03) Months Extendable up to Six (06) Month for COVID-19 Management in Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals. The Government Organization has Invites Applications from the Candidates having Qualification B.Sc Nursing & Diploma. The Last Date for GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Pharmacist Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Form Submission on 15/05/2021.
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Lab Assistant Application Form
Those Candidates are Search for Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri and Interested in the GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Lab Assistant Job Notification 2021. They Can Check GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Complete Detailed Like Number of Vacancies Post Wise, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process & Important Date & Link Below this Page. For More Information & Instruction to Read Government Medical College (GMC) Jammu Jr. Staff Nurse Lab Assistant Pharmacist Vacancy Detailed Advertisement PDF. The Application Form Start on 30 April 2021.
Government Medical College Jammu Recruitment 2021 Detailed Overview
|Name of Organization||Government Medical College Jammu|
|Post Name||Jr. Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Notification||Released on 30/04/2021|
|Starting Date For Application Form||30 April 2021|
|Last Date For Application Form||15 May 2021|
|Job Location||Medical College & Hospital|
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Detailed
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Staff Nurse||100|
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Law Clerks Vacancies Online Form
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply for 356 Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancies Online Form
- DSSC Recruitment 2021 Stenographer Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Motor Driver, Carpenter, Multi Tasking-Staff Application Form
- BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse 503 Vacancy Online Form
GMC Jammu Staff Nurse Lab Assistant Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Junior Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing From Govt. Recognized Institute or Matric With Diploma in Jr. Staff Nurse Training From SMF or Any Other Recognized Institute.
- Lab Assistant: Matric With Diploma in Lab Assistant Training Course From SMF or Recognized institute.
- Anaesthesia Technician: 10+2 With Science or above Qualification with Degree in Anaesthesia/ Diploma Anaesthesia Assistant Course From Recognized Institute.
- Pharmacist: 10+2 With Diploma in Pharmacy Training Course From Recognized Institute.
- OT Technician: Matric With Diploma in Theatre Assistant Training Course From Recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Upper Age of 45 Years.
Application Fee: Candidates Should read Notification Check Fee Detailed.
Selection Process: Candidates Will Selection for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant Post Based on Their Performance in the Interview.
How To Apply:
Application as Per Prescribed Format Should be Deposited through Registered/ Speed Post/ Personally and Should reach to the Office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu Before 15/05/2021.
Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of apptications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
a) Essential Qualification Certificate
b) Marks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
c) Date of Birth Certificate
d) Domicile Certificate
e) Matric Marks Sheet
f) 10+2 Marks Sheet
g) Registration certificate