HPSC MO Medical Officer HDO Engineer Recruitment 2020: Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC has announced a notification for the Recruitment of Vacancies Medical Officer (MO) Horticulture Development Officer (HDO) Engineer 223 Posts. The Candidates Who Want To Apply Online Form For Haryana HPSC Medical Officer Horticulture Development Officer Vacancy Job 2020 Check Full Information Here Post Details Education Qualification Age Limit Application Fee Selection Process Give Below.
HPSC MO Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
Total No. Of Vacancy: 223 Posts
- Medical Officer: 41 Posts
- Horticulture Development Officer – 96 Posts
- District Horticulture Officer Equivalent – 41 Posts
- Assistant Architect – 07 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 14 Posts
- Scientist – B – 02 Posts
- Assistant Geologist – 02 Posts
- Assistant Statistical – 02 Posts
- Divisional conservation Officer – 03 Posts
- Economist – 01 Posts
- Deputy Director of Agriculture – 04 Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – 06 Posts
Pay Salary :
Job Location: Haryana
Eligibility Criteria For HPSC Recruitment 2020 ( Education Qualification, Age, Fee, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: The Candidates Must have Passed Bachelors Degree /PG/ Medicine in Relative Filed.
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
Application Fee: Check Official Notification
Selection Process: Candidates Will be Selected Based on Written Exam.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can May Apply Online Application Form Through The Haryana Public Service Commission HPSC Official Website www.hpsc.gov.in. before the Last Date.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 07 January 2020
- Online Application Form Last Date: 05 February 2020