HSSC Group D Selection Process for 18218 Haryana 4th Class Vacancy (Peon, Beldar, Helper, Mali, Cook) : Haryana Staff Service Selection Commission has Announced HSSC Group D 18218 Latest Vacancy for Peon, Beldar, Helper, Mali, CooK Post. Also Any Recruitment Selection Process are Very Must Every Candidates. So We Have Update Here HSSC Group D Selection Process and Complete Criteria Details below. Candidate’s Can Check Below Haryana 4th Class Vacancy Job Selection Process.
HSSC Group D Selection Process, Haryana 4th Class 18218 Peon, Beldar, Helper, Mali, Cook Vacancy Selection Criteria
The Selection for Haryana SSC Group D Bharti, The SSC Organisation Will Conducted First Step Written Exam, Second Merit List and Third Document Verification . So Candidates Qualify All Steps those Selected for HSSC Job. We Have Provide Below HSSC Group D Selection Criteria All Steps.
HSSC Group D Selection Process 1st Steps – Written Exam & Marks
Haryana Group D Exam Shall be Conduct Total 100 marks. Its Details are Given Below.
- Written Exam : 90 Marks
- Socio Economic Criteria & Experience (सामाजिक आर्थिक मानदंड और अनुभव) : 10 Marks
The Marks for experience and some objective socio-economic criteria are to be allocated as follows :
A. If a candidate’s father, mother or brother is employed in the job of the Haryana Government, then 5th bonus Marks will be provided to him.
B. Orphan / widow (अनाथ / विधवा)
- If the Applicants is a Widow
- If the Applicant is the first or Second Child and His Father had Died before attaining the age of 42 years or
- If the Applicant is the first or Second Child and His Father had Died before attaining the age of 15 years. (5 Marks)
C. If the Candidates Belongs to Such a identified tribe or Nomadic Tribe of Haryana which is neither a Schedule Cast nor a Back word Cast. (5 Marks).
D. Exprience : Those Candidates Who have Get sixth Month Experience those meet 0.5 marks. And Out of Sixth Month Experience and Maximum 16 Year Experience of Haryana Government Department/ Board/ Commission in Govt of Haryana. Those Candidates Get a Maximum of 5 Marks. Less then Sixth Month Experience those Applicant Not Meet Bonus Marks.
2. No Applicant Shall be Given more then 10 marks under any circumstance.
3. The Waiting List for the Vacancies up to 25 at 25% for vacancy between 25 to 50 at 15 % and for vacancy above 50 at 10% subject to the minimum of two candidates shall be prepared during selection.
4. The Main List as Well the Waiting List shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of recommendation.
5. The Recruitment Authority While Making Recommendations Shall Clearly Indicate the mains list and the waiting list. The Main List Shall Contain the Number of Candidates Equal to the Remember of Demand made by the department to the recruiting agency. (A Maximum of 8 marks)
HSSC Group D Selection Process 2nd Steps – Merit List / Documents Verification
All Those Candidates Given HSSC Group D Written Exam for Various Post’ the Recruit Agency Will Issued HSSC Selected Candidates Merit List. The Haryana SSC Will Release those Candidates Name List, Those Candidates are Select for HSSC Job. After Declared HSSC Group D Merit List the Recruitment Authority Will Check Documents Verification. Candidates Want to Near Complet Documents Regarding to HSSC Bharti. We Have Provide Below HSSC Recruitment Document Details
HSSC Group 4th Bharti Required Documents
- Matriculation Certificate
- Sport Person Certificate
- Haryana State Domicile Certificate SC/BCA/BCB/ ESM/ DESM/DFF/ESP/PWD Issued by Competent Authority.
- Certificate for Socio – Economic Criteria & Experience.
- Candidate Present Time Photo With Signed.