IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Online Application Form: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) has Published a Detailed Advertisement No. IIT Mandi/F/Recruit./NTS/2021/01, Dated 04 May 2021 on http://www.iitmandi.ac.in. The Notification is for the Recruitment for The Post of 43 Non-Teaching Vacancies. The Government Organization has Invites Online Applications From Indian Nationals Citizens From 04 May 2021 to 04 June 2021.
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Vacancy Online Form
Candidates are Interested to Apply for IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021. They Will Get Complete Detailed Like Application Process, Important Date & Link, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below This Page. For More Information To Read Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi Non-Teaching Vacancy Detailed Notification PDF. Satisfy Candidates can Fill & Submit IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Online Application through the Direct Link Available Here.
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Recruitment 2021 Detailed Overview
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi|
|Total Number of Vacancies||43 Posts|
|Notification||Released On 04/05/2021|
|Starting Date for Online Application||04 May 2021|
|Closing Date For Online Application||04 June 2021|
|Job Location||Mandi Himachal Pradesh|
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Vacancy Detailed
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||05||35|
|Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||01||35|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||03||35|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical)||14||30|
IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Eligibility & Qualification
- Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech. in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 1-year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Sports Officer: Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Junior Technical Superintendent: First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in the relevant subject (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha): Masters Degree in Hindi from a recognized University/Institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master degree in English from a recognized University/Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks and with one-year relevant experience of translation in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (level-05) or equivalent.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01-year relevant experience.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical): Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) of 3 years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in IIT Mandi account. For online payment there is provision of SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India
Branch Address: SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679
MICR Code: 175002103
Type of Account: Saving Account
Selection Process: Candidates will selection For Non-Teaching Post Based on Their Performance in the Written Test & Interview.
How To Apply: All Interested Candidates who are eligible for IIT Mandi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Application Form Online Mode only through the Website Before the Last Date.