IITM Pune Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Pune released a Notification No. PER/01/2021 for the Recruitment for Post of 156 Project Scientist, Project Manager, Executive Head, Project Associate, Technical Assistant, Field Worker, UDC Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Application Form Before 01 August 2021. Interested Applicants Can Check IITM Pune Project Scientist Recruitment 2021 Complete Detailed As Number of Vacancies, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process are given below this Article. For More information to Read IITM Pune Project Scientist & Manager Vacancy Official Notification PDF.
IITM Pune Recruitment 2021 Summary Detailed
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune|
|Post Name||Project Post|
|Total Number of Vacancies||156 Posts|
|Category||Limited Government Jobs|
|Starting Date For Online Application||14.07.2021|
|Closing Date For Online Application||01.08.2021|
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology Pune Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Detailed
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Scientific Administrative Asst||03|
|Senior Project Associate||05|
|Project Scientist- I||33|
|Project Scientist –II||01|
|Project Scientist –II||37|
|Project Scientist -III||17|
IITM Pune Project Scientist Recruitment 2021 (Edu. Qua., Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process)
- Project Scientist – III: M. Sc. Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics or equivalent subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Project Scientist – II: Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electrical/Mechanical / Civil/ Energy/ or equivalent subject.
- Project Scientist – II: Doctoral Degree in Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography (or) in Physics/Geophysics/Mathematics with meteorology as one of the topic.
- Project Scientist –II: Master degree in Engineering/Technology (Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil, Atmospheric and Oceanic/Space Sciences) or PhD in Science (Physics, Atmospheric and Oceanic/Space Sciences) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Program Manager: Ph.D. in the fields of Ocean Sciences/Atmospheric Sciences/Marine Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Project Consultant: Ph.D. in the fields of Ocean/atmospheric sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Executive Head: Ph.D. in the fields of Ocean/atmospheric sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc in IT/Mathematics/Physics or equivalent or Three year Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation/IT or equivalent.
- Field Worker: Graduation in any discipline.
- Project Associate –: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical)
- from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Technical Assistant: Bachelors Degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry) or 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Electronics/Electrical) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Section Officer: Masters Degree from recognized University.
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit 45 Years.
Application Fee: Read Full Notification Check Fee Detailed.
Selection Process: Candidates Will Selection based on Interviews.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates can Apply For IITM Pune Project Scientist & Manager Recruitment 2021 Application Form in Online Mode only through the Website before 01.08.2021.