Indian Army Recruitment 2019 NCC Special Entry Scheme Short Service Commission 55 Posts Apply Online, Indian Army Commission Officer Job Notification 2019 Online Form.
Indian Army Recruitment Details
- Name of Department: Indian Army
- Posts Name: NNC Special Entry Scheme SSC
- Total No. Of Vacancy: 55 Posts
- NCC Man: 50 Posts
- NCC Women:05 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
- Job Type: Defence
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2019(Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder.
- Candidate Must be have Passed Graduate Degree With Minimum 50% Marks From Recognized University.
- Service In NCC: Should have Service For Minimum Tow Academic Years in The Senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading: Should have obtained Minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘Certificate Exam of NCC.
Age Limit: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2019 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1994 and not later than 01 Jul 2000, both dates inclusive).
Application fee: Nill
Selection Process: The Candidates Will Be Selected Based On Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply: You Can Apply Online Through The Indian Army Official Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before The Last Date 07 February 2019
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 09 January 2019
- Online Application Form Last Date: 07 February 2019