Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018 Download : Indian Nausena Recruitment Board has Issued Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Admit Card 2018 Recruitment Batch 02/2018. All Those Candidate who have Applied Coast Guard Navik Application Form they are Going to Indain Navy Official Website able to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018 Exam Permission Letter. Candidate Can Check Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Exam Date Click on Below Link.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Admit Card – Available From 05 March To 12 March 2018
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2018
Indian Coast Guard has Recently Invited Recruitment Vacant for Coast Guard Navik Domestic (Cook and Steward). Eligible & Interested Candidates of Indian Coast Guard filled there application form till the 16 Feb 2018. Many Number of Candidate Applied Online Application Form. Now the Nausena Bharti Board has Issued Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Batch- 02/2018 Exam Admit Card 2018. The Indian Navy has Release CGN Domestic Exam Hall ticked on Official Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Download Admit Card 2018 Exam Over View
- Online Application Process : 10 to 16 Feb 2018
- Availability of Admit Card : 05 to 12 Mar 2018
- Recruitment Examination : Apr 2018
- Official Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Download Admit Card : Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch (DB) Admit Card 2018 Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Batch 02/2018 Exam will be Conduct on April Month. Indian Cost Guard DB Exam Permission Letter has Uploded on Official Website. So Candidate Given Below Following Some steps and Download ICG DB Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Required Documents
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card,
- Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Exam Centres
The recruitment zones and examination Centre for different states are given below:
1. Northern Zone
Exam Centres : Noida – Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
2. Northern Eastern Zone
Exam Centres : Kolkata – Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.
3. Eastern Zone
Exam Centres : Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
4. Western Zone
Exam Centres : Mumbai – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep.
5. North-West Zone
Exam Center : Gandhi Nagar- Gujarat