Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2018 (Batch-01/2019) : The Indian Navy has issued a Latest Notification for Join Indian Coast guard are Invited Online Application Form for Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2019 Batch. Online Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. 10+2 Pass Interesting Candidates are Apply Online Before Last Date 10 July 2018. All Those Fresh and young Candidates Participated for Indian Navy Coast Guard recruitment Batch 01/2019. We Have Provide Below Indian Navy Recruitment Coast Guard Navik GD Education Qualification, Age Limit, Eligibility & Exam Center Details.
Indian Navy Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2019 Batch Online Form
भारतीय नौसेना भर्ती बोर्ड ने Batch 01/2019 के लिए नाविक कोस्ट गार्ड GD भर्ती की अधिसूचना जारी की हैं | जिन अभ्यार्थियों ने 10+2 फिजिक्स और मैथ्स विषयों में 50% अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण की हैं | वे अभ्यार्थी Navy Coast Guard Navik Bhrti के लिए 10 जुलाई तक ऑनलाइन फॉर्म आवेदन कर सकते हैं | आवेदन का पूरा address निचे दिया गया हैं |
Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik GD 01/2019 Batch Online Form. Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Notification Batch 01/2019. Candidate Must Read Official full Notification Before apply Online.
Indian Navy Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Notification
- Education Qualification : Educational Qualification. 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50%aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- Age Limit : Age Limit as on Between 01-02-1997 to 31-01-2001, Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical
standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly
areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
Pay Scale : On Joined Indian Coast Guard, you Will be Palace in Basic Pay RS. 21700/- Plus Dearness, Allowance.
Nausena Bharti Navik Coast Guard GD recruitment 2018 Online Form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 01 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10 July 2018
- Exam Date : September, October 2018
- Admit Card Available, Between, 21-31 July 2018
Form Fee Details
No Application Form Fee for Navik GD bharti online Form.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 01 July to 10 July 2018 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and Fill Required Details. We Have Provide Below Navik Post Online Apply Link.
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Sep-Oct2018. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
(b) The qualifying cut off percentage(%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
(c) The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
(d) Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 02/07/2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Link Activate on 21/07/2018|
|Result||Available on September, October|