Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021 Matric Recruit Online Form Date Exam Syllabus Pdf Indian Navy MR 10th Pass Vacancy Notification Eligibility Qualification Details– Hello Guys There is a big opportunity for 10th pass candidates who looking New Jobs in Indian Navy as Sailor 2021. The Join Indian Navy is going to conduct MR Musician Bharti 2021 for 02/2021 Batch. Only Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for the Indian Navy Sailor (Matric Recruit Musician) Posts 2021. Here We Giving Full Information of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Like Educational Qualification Age Limit Application Fee and Process of How to Apply Online Application Form before Last Date of Indian Navy MR Musician 2021. Candidates also able to know Examination Details like Indian Navy MR Exam Date Patten and Syllabus Pdf Download From Here.
Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment Notification 2021
Indian Navy has released Notification of Matric Recruit (MR Musician) as Sailor for 02/2021 – Batch. The Online Application Form of Indian Navy MR 2021 are invited from 10th Pass Unmarried Male Candidates only that to be started from 02 August 2021 and Last Date is 06 August 2021. Candidates those fulfill all eligibility condition can submit the Indian Navy MR Musician Online From 2021 through the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in official website which direct link given below on this page
Indian Navy MR Musician Important Date 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 02 August 2021
- Online Application Form Last Date – 06 August 2021
Indian Navy Metric Recruit Musician Qualification Age Limit
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th Class) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Musical Ability – Candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Age Limit – Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
Indian Navy MR Musician Salary Pay Scale & Allowances
The Salary Pay Scale & Allowances details for Indian Navy MR Musician Posts is as mention underhere:
- During Training Period – Rs.14,600/-
- Pay Level-03
- Pay Scale – Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
- MSP – Rs. 5200/- Plus DA
Indian Navy MR Musician Selection Process
The Selection of recruits for Indian Navy MR Musician Posts is based on the order of merit on their performance in Preliminary Screening Board and Final Screening Board / Test.
- Preliminary Screening Test / Board will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate will be assessed. The candidates who are suitable to undertake final test will be subjected to the second phase of PSB. In the second phase, physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination will be conducted. The Preliminary Screening Board is tentatively to be held from 06 to 10 July 2019..
- Final Screening Test – Those who qualify the Preliminary Screening Board will be required to undergo a Final Screening Board / Test. All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai for final screening test, final medical examination and selection on All India Basis tentatively scheduled from 03 to 06 September 2019.
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR Musician 2021
The Application Form of Indian Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021 have to be submitted online. So Candidates need to visit the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in official website and apply online from 02 August 2021 May to 06 August 2021 and submit scanned copy of all required original documents. The procedure to apply online form are indicated in detailed notification which link given below.