Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Apply 1054 Security Assistant/Executive Vacancy, IB Recruitment 2018: Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, has Invites IB Recruitment 2018 Online Form for 1054 Security Assistant/Executive Vacancy Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau/Centre of Examination. Interested Candidates May Apply Online Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Exam Online Form For Security Officier & Executive Post. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Application Form Starting Date 20 October to 10.11.2018. The MHA Intelligence Bureau has Announced the Security Assistant & Executive Vacancy For Various District. We Have to Provide Below Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Vacancy and Application Form Fee, Age Limit and Selection Process etc. So Candidates Must Read IB Recruitment notification after Fill Online Application Before the Last Date.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 IB Recruitment 1054 Security Assistant/Executive Post Online Form
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Online Form & IB Recruitment Security Assistant & Executive Post Complete Details are Given Below. IB Security Assistant Job Online Form Starting Date 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant & Executive Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Post: 1054
- Post Name: Security Assistant & Executive
IB Recruitment 2018 Category Wise Vacancy Details
- General: 620 Post
- OBC: 187 Post
- SC: 160 Post
- ST: 87 Post
State Wise Vacancy Details:- Download Notification
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant & Executive Age Limit:
- Maximum Age 27 Years as on 10.11.2018
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
Intelligence Bureau IB recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should Be Passed 10th Class any Recognised Board in India & Knowledge of Local Language
Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant & Executive Application Form Fee
- General/OBC: 50/-
- SC /ST / PH: 0/-
- All Female Category: 0/-
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Selection of Candidate: On the basis of their performance in Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III exam
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will Not be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration is done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
IB Recruitment 2018 Application Form date
- Application Begin: 20.10.2018
- Application Form Last Date: 10.11.2018
- Last date Pay Exam Fee: 10.11.2018
- Admit Card: Available Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Login Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|