JEE Main 2021 Application Form registration to begin from 16th December 2020 @jeemain.nic.in check JEE Main 2021 Exam Date NTA JEE Main Syllabus Exam Pattern. JEE Main 2021 will be organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various engineering colleges of India (Joint Entrance Examination). According to the decision of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, entrance examination of JEE Main 2021 will be conducted twice a year in the month of January and April. It is a national level computer-based examination conducted every year at various engineering colleges in India to gain admission to B.E, B.Tech, B.Plan and B.Arch programs.
– JEE Main 2021 Application form will be available from 16th December 2020 to 16th January 2021, as scheduled by NTA.
National Testing Agency has announced the JEE Main Exam Date 2021 to conduct JEE Main 2021 Apply Online to january session 23 Feb to 26 Feb 2021, while the April exam will be conducted from 27 to 30 april. JEE Main Notification 2021 released on 16 December 2020, the NTA has announced that the JEE Main Application from 2021 for the Joint Entrance Examination will start from the 23rd February 2021 its official website. Candidates can check JEE Main Registration Fees Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Age and apply on jeemain.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
JEE Main 2021 is a national level entrance test for admission in these engineering programs in various well-known institutes of India such as NIT, CFTI and IIIT. This is also the Eligibility Test for JEE Advanced 2021 for admission to IIT.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Notification Details:
The exam is conducted in many sessions and 2 innings each day, candidates have to pass the exam by obtaining the minimum qualified cut-off marks. JEE Main Examination is organized in two papers – Paper 1. For B.E and B..Tech and Paper 2. B.Arch and B.Planning is done. Candidates with class 12th pass-out will be eligible to apply for JEE Main 2021.
You can check the information of NTA JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates and other important details like Courses, Examination Date, Eligibility (JEE Main and Advance) preparation, last year’s question paper, important books etc. You can check our website at rkalert.in. If you have targeted to crack NTA JEE Main, then this is the best time to start your preparation. Candidates now have very little time left to prepare for the exam and they need to plan their studies smartly keeping in mind the time management.
JEE Main Exam Dates 2021:
The JEE Main 2021 first exam is conducted in the month of January and then the second exam in the month of April. Every year the number of candidates appearing for the examination for JEE Main is more than 11 lakhs. In the table given below, the important dates of JEE Main 2021 are given, which you can check and prepare for the exam.
The dates for both the sessions below are temporary.
JEE Main 2021 January Session:
|Application Form Start Date||16th December 2020 –|
|Application Form Last Date||16th January 2021|
|Fee Submission Last Date||17th January 2021|
|Application Correction Date||19to 21 January 2021|
|Mock Test Available||February 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of February 2021|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam (Paper 1)||23 – 26 February 2021|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam (Paper 2)||23 – 26 February 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st week March 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||March 2021|
JEE Main 2021 will be held in two sessions, one in January and the second in April. Candidates can participate in one or both of their efforts at their discretion. The dates for both the sessions below are temporary.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Dates
- Session I – February 23 – 26, 2021
- Session II – March 15 – 18, 2021
- Session III – April 27 – 30, 2021
- Session IV – May 24 – 28, 2021
JEE Main 2021 New Updates:
- This time a reservation of 10% has been kept for the economically weaker section in JEE Main 2021 and keeping this in mind, the college accepting JEE score will have to reserve seats for this.
- The responsibility of conducting the entrance examination of JEE Main has been given to the National Testing Agency (NTA) from 2019. Earlier, the examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates will be able to attend one or both sessions to increase the chances of admission in colleges and to improve the score. For candidates participating in both January and April, two better points for JEE Main merit list will be considered.
- NTE JEE Main 2021 will be conducted twice a year in online computer based test (CBT) mode in the months of January and April.
- For the online mode examination, the candidates must first book their exam slots.
- Applicants who have registered for the JEE Main January session do not need to re-register for the April session, they will be able to apply directly by logging in using their application number and password.
- The age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021 has now been removed. Now those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the examination irrespective of their age.
- In the JEE Main 2021 entrance examination, the mandatory requirement of Aadhaar card has been abolished to apply for the convenience of the candidates.
- For Paper 2 (B.Arch / B.Plan) in JEE Main, candidates must have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- Students suffering from diabetes can now take water bottles, fruits and sugar tablets inside the examination center.
- Only candidates who are ranked among the top 2,24,000 qualified students in the JEE Main Entrance Exam will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
- National testing agency (NTA) has established more than 3400 practice centers in the country to improve the students’ preparation.
- The NTA has decided to normalize the scores of candidates appearing in multiple shifts according to the difficulty level of question paper sets to ensure proper comparison of their marks. However, no change has been made in the examination pattern and syllabus. – Check JEE Main Exam Pattern and Syllabus
JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
The JEE Main 2021 application form is released separately by the NTA for the January and April sessions. In order to fill the application, students have to register first. However, those candidates who want to apply for the April exam also do not have to register again, only need to pay by paying the fee and fill some other details in the form. According to the data available during registration for the January examination, the remaining fields are automatically filled.
- The process of filling the application form for the JEE Main 2021 January session examination will be started by the NTA from the December 2020 and the registration for the April session will start from the second week of February 2021. The application can be filled only through online mode at nta.ac.in.
- In the full online registration process, candidates will have to fill the details of personal details, educational details, contact details, language medium, paper choice, examination center city. The applicant has to upload his scanned passport size photograph and signature in the specified size and format and print the application.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode through Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm / Cash Card / SBI Buddy Wallet. The application fee can be paid by e-challan by downloading it from any branch of Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank or ICICI Bank. The fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to fill only one application form, more than one application form of one candidate will be rejected.
JEE Main 2021 Application Fee:
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Rs.650 ( India )
Rs.3000 ( Outside India )
|SC/ST/ PwD/ Transgender and Females||Rs.325 ( India )
Rs.1500 ( Outside India )
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Rs.1300 ( India )
Rs.6000 ( Outside India )
|SC/ST/ PwD/ Transgender and Females||Rs.650 ( India )
Rs.3000 ( Outside India )
JEE Main 2021 Application Form Correction:
For all successfully registered candidates, who have made some mistakes while filling the application form or if the candidate wants to make changes in the examination centers, the board will provide JEE Main Application Improvement Facility to rectify those mistakes. The students will be provided only one opportunity to improve the details of the application.
Students will be able to improve the application only through online mode, for which students will have to pay an additional amount of fee. The improvement in the application should be made before the last date for submission of the form. Once the changes have been made, the candidates will not be able to make any further changes in the form.
The application correction window will open from the 19 to 21 January 2021 for the candidates registered for the January session by the NTA. JEE Main for April session, the reform process will start in the month of February 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Before filling the application, the candidates should be aware of the eligibility criteria set by NTA so that they can avoid any problem in the last minute. The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2021 are given below:
- Eligibility: The candidate applying must have passed his / her twelfth / 10 + 2 level examination from a recognized board or university or its equivalent examination. They are eligible to apply. Candidates holding diploma can also apply for admission but only in IIT.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for candidates to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Subject: The candidate should have passed his class 12th examination from at least five compulsory subjects – Physics, Mathematics as well as Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any other technical professional. Those candidates who are giving their class XII exams are also eligible to apply.
- No attempt limit has been made to apply for the examination.
- To get admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other institutes, students should score 75% (for ST / SC – 65%) marks or more in their 12th examination. Only the successful candidate in the test will be given admission on the basis of All India Rank.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2021:
- The JEE Main 2021 January session will be conducted in the Third week of February. The April session examination will be held in the first to third week of April 2021.
- JEE Main Entrance Exam will be conducted in online CBT mode. Only, the drawing test in Paper II will be conducted offline.
- The entrance examination will be conducted in Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is for admission to B.E / B.Tech program while Paper II is for admission to B.Arch and B.Plan programs. Both examinations are held in different days on different days and their results are also released separately.
- In Paper I, there will be a total of 90 questions and a total of 360 marks whereas, Paper II will have a total of 82 questions and a total of 390 marks. Both the papers will be objective type. However, the paper II drawing test will include subjective type questions.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks. However, for every wrong answer, 1 point will be deducted.
- If the medium of language is seen then the question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Gujarati and some other state languages.
- The time duration for completing the question paper will be 3 hours. 40% of the disabled (PwD candidates) will be given an additional time of 1 hour.
Students should check the NTA JEE Main Exam Pattern given below before they start preparing for their exams so that they can prepare better:
Paper I (B.E/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||90 Question||360 Marks|
Check sectionwise distribution of questions and scores of Paper II of JEE Main 2021:
Paper II (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||82 Question||390 Marks|
JEE Main Syllabus 2021:
- The first step to start preparing in the right direction and to get a good rank in the JEE Main exam is to know the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 with the help of which students can prepare well.
- In order to start preparing for the Joint Entrance Examination (Mains), the candidates should do a complete study of all the subjects given in the JEE Main Syllabus 2021. Organizations conducting the course are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The syllabus of Paper I will consist of various questions related to the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th and 12th level and the syllabus of Paper II will have topics in Aptitude, Mathematics and Drawing section.
NTA JEE Main Syllabus can also be checked by students through online mode and on this page you can also check the detailed syllabus given below.
|Subject||Paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech)||Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning)|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry||Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Coordinate Geometry.|
|Chemistry / Drawing||Polymers, Atomic Structure, Amino Acids, Chemical Bonding.||Drawing: Geometrical/ abstract shapes, 2D, 3D, Public spaces, festivals, landscape and rural life.|
|Physics / Aptitude test||Mechanics, Heat, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Magnetism, Modern Physics, Optics||Aptitude test: color texture, visualizing 2D, 3D objects and texture, mental ability.|
NTA JEE Main Preparation Tips:
Follow all the important points given below to pass the JEE Main entrance exam and score good marks:
- Before starting the preparation, candidates should know the exam pattern, marking scheme and syllabus.
- You can take the help of a coaching center for preparation which is completely subjective. Through coaching centers you can provide a direction to your preparation and bring regularity in the study pattern. Here your performance will also be analyzed continuously, which will help you to improve it.
- Students can solve previous year’s exam question papers or sample papers to know the trend of the exam and the type of questions appearing in the exam.
- Practice Sample Papers: Sample papers are blueprints of actual papers that introduce students to the exam pattern, difficulty level, important topics. Therefore, sample papers or previous year question papers should be practiced by the students.
- On the other hand, self study also has many advantages. You can save travel time, energy and money. In the case of self study, there is a need to concentrate a lot during the school lecture and also help your school teachers.
- It is always advisable to start preparing for JEE Main from Class XI, as you have opted for your stream and two years are sufficient for balanced and good preparation.
- Solve one or two modal papers or test papers from a book or coaching institute for time management.
- Prepare for examinations from study material, which is recommended by most qualified or successful candidates and experienced teachers.
- Each book uses different methods of explaining concepts. Some books offer explanations in simple language while some use technical jargon. Candidates should use the most appropriate books in the languages with which they are comfortable.
- One should definitely study ncert books in the following subjects.
Every day chemistry, biological molecules, polymers, figures, mathematical logic, principals of communication,
- Avoid negative marking in the exam.
Important books for JEE Main preparation:
Before mentioning any other books, it is advisable to study NCERT books at least twice before. Because NCERT books are considered the best source, especially for chemistry. Below is a list of suggested books for all topics of JEE Main 2021 which you can buy online by visiting the following link:
|Name of the Book||Author||Buy Online|
|Mathematics for Class 12 (2 Volumes)||R.D Sharma||Buy Here|
|Algebra for JEE Main & Advanced||S.K Goyal|
|Differential & Integral Calculus||N. Piskunov|
|Coordinate Geometry||S.L Loney|
|41 + 16 Years Chapterwise Solutions – Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced)||MTG Editoril Board|
JEE Main 2021 Physics Books:
|Name of the Book||Author||Buy Online|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C Verma||Buy Here|
|Problems in Physics||A.A Pinsky|
|University Physics||Freedman and Young|
|Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|A collection of questions and Problems in Physics||L. A. Sena|
JEE Main 2021 Chemistry Books:
|Name of the Book||Author||Buy Online|
|Organic Chemistry||R.K Gupta||Buy Here|
|Concise Inorganic||J.D Lee|
|General Chemistry||Darrell D Ebbing|
|University Chemistry||Freedman and Young|
|A Textbook of Physics Chemistry for Competitions for JEE||O.P. Tandon|
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card:
NTA JEE Main Admit Card will be issued after successful completion of registration process.
- Those candidates who successfully complete the registration process for JEE Main 2021 exam and whose forms have been accepted will be able to download their admit card from the official website jeemain.nic.in using their application number and password.
- Admission cards will be issued in the third week of January 2021 for admission test for the January session. And will be released in the third week of March 2021 for the April session.
- To download the admit card, the candidates have to click on the given online link and download their admit card by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates will also be informed about issuing admit cards through SMS.
- At the examination center, the color print of the admittance card will be taken with a valid photo ID proof.
- Therefore, the candidates must download their admit card and check all the details in it and will have to appear in the examination accordingly.
List of exam centers for JEE Main 2021:
JEE Main 2021 Exam is held in the following state and cities given in the below table:
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar / Naharlagun|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai / Durg/ Bhilai Nagar|
|Chandigarh||chandigarh / Mohali|
|Daman & Diu||Daman|
|Delhi||Delhi /New Delhi|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Goa||Panaji / Madgaon|
|Kangra / Palampur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramulla|
|Kerala||Alappuzha / Chengannur|
|Ernakulam / Angamaly/ Muvattupuzha|
|Puducherry||Puducherry / Cuddalore|
|Kanyakumari / Nagercoil|
|NOIDA /Greater NOIDA|
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key:
- A few hours after the JEE Main Examination, the Answer key is issued based on the Memory based Coaching Institute.
- It is prepared on the basis of questions asked by the candidates who actually appeared for the exam.
- This is not 100% accurate, however, candidates can use it to easily evaluate their performance in the exam.
- The JEE Main Answer Key is released on jeemain.nic.in and nta.ac.in after completion of the entrance examination by NTA.
- It will be available for Paper I and Paper II in online PDF format. Answer key will be published in the month of January 2021.
- In order to download the answer key, candidates have to enter their application number and password. After downloading it, the candidates will be able to know the correct answers to the questions asked in the test and will be able to calculate the possible score.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in the answer key, they can certainly challenge the answer key by depositing 1000 per objection fee and evidence.
- The objections presented by the candidates will be checked by the National Testing Agency and according to the correct objections, changes in the provisional answer key are made.
- After correcting the answer key it is the last answer key of JEE Main 2021 and accordingly, results are calculated.
JEE Main 2021 Cut Off:
The cut-off of JEE Main 2021 by NTA will be released from online mode. A merit list will also be issued on the basis of cut off, which is used for the counseling process. To appear in the All India Centralized Counseling process, candidates are required to obtain minimum cut off marks. The cut off marks is based on various factors like difficulty level of the exam, number of students who appeared, category of candidate.
In the table below, the estimated class cut-off of JEE Main 2021 for different categories is as follows:
|Category||2021 (expected)||2020 (Percentile)||2018||2017|
|OBC – NCL||49||74.31||45||49|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||34||54.01||24||27|
|Scheduled tribes (ST)||29||44.33||29||32|
JEE Main 2021 Result:
A result is prepared by NTE on the basis of the final answer key. JEE Main 2021 results will be released online for the January session trial in the last week of January 2021. And the April session test results will be released in the last week of April 2021. Candidates will be able to check their result with the help of their date of birth and roll number.
JEE Main Result is issued separately for Paper 1 and Paper 2. The result can be downloaded from the official website nta.ac.in.
The JEE Main Result for the January and April sessions will be compiled and a final merit list will be prepared on the basis of this. Candidates appearing in both sessions are given the final rank on the basis of their best scores from both points for the qualification list.
JEE Main 2021 Scorecard:
The JEE Main 2021 scorecard is an important document that will be released online after the results are declared. This will mention the different details about the candidate – name, roll number, parent’s name, category, state eligibility code, received marks, all-India rank, category wise rank, qualification status etc.
Candidates will only be able to download their scorecard from online mode. The scorecard will not be sent to any candidate offline mode.
JEE Main 2021 Merit list and Rank List:
- NTA prepares a joint merit list for both January and April exams for the JEE Main 2021 exam. The candidates who were present in both examinations, the best of both of their efforts are considered for the final merit list and for that all-India rank.
- The JEE Main 2021 rank list is released after the results are announced by the NTA. The marks obtained in the JEE Main 2021 entrance exam are evaluated and the rank is allotted to the candidates on the basis of the same. The All India Rank and Category Rank of the candidate is mentioned in the rank list.
- Merit list is prepared for candidates to enter NIT, IIIT and CFTI on the basis of their all-India rank. And the top rank candidates of All India rank are eligible for JEE Advanced examination, which is an entrance test for admission in IIT.
- Different merit lists for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are created by the NTA using different criteria. Those candidates who score highest, are on the top in the list, although two or more candidates are given the same score, they are given preference on the basis of age.
JEE Main 2021 Participating Institutes:
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli||Amrita University|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kota, Rajasthan||National Institute of Technology Rourkela||Thapar University|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati||National Institute of Technology Karnataka||Amity University|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Kalyani, West Bengal||National Institute of Technology Warangal||Jaypee University|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Kilohrad, Sonepat, Haryana||National Institute of Technology Calicut||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh||National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Sri City, Chittoor||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology||Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT), Vadodara, Gujarat||National Institute of Technology Durgapur||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||National Institute of Technology Silchar||Chandigarh University, Chandigarh|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram||Malviya National Institute of Technology||Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar|
JEE Main 2021 Counselling:
Those candidates who have successfully achieved minimum cut off marks in the entrance examination will be considered eligible for participation in the JEE Main 2021 Counseling process. The counseling process will be conducted solely in online mode.
The counseling process will be conducted by JoSAA. In order to participate, students must first register themselves. Candidates will be allotted seats in various participating institutions like NIT, IIT, CFTI etc. based on their category, rank obtained, availability of seats and other factors.
After seat allocation, candidates will have to report all the documents in the correct sequence and file in the allotted institution for verification process by putting them in the file.
JEE Main 2021 Questions and Answers | FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Question: What is the date of JEE Main 2021?
Answer: The JEE Main 2021 registration process will start for the January session in the 16 December 2020. The April session registration process will begin in the second week of February 2021.
For January Session:
JEE Main 2021 Exam (Paper 1) – 23 to 26 February 2021
JEE Main 2021 Exam (Paper 2) – 15 to 18 March 2021
For April Session:
JEE Main 2021 Exam – 27 to 30 April 2021
2. Question: When can I apply for JEE 2021?
Answer: The process of filling the application form for the January session will start from the 16 December 2020, and the registration for the April session will start from the second week of February 2021.
3. Question: What is the eligibility for JEE Mains 2021?
Answer: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 11th and 12th grade. Candidates holding diploma can also apply for admission but only in IIT.
4. Question: Is Ncert enough for JEE mains?
Answer: It cannot be denied that NCERT text books are the most important material for JEE Chemistry. Approximately 60-75% of the questions are taken directly from the NCERT textbook for Chemistry. The major part of the remainder requires the application of the concepts and mechanisms described in the text, a trend particularly seen in organic chemistry.
There are also many questions of NCERT in inorganic chemistry.
5. Question: What should I study for JEE mains?
- Study and solve HC Verma completory. Do not miss short answer questions of HCV because they are meant to correct the flaws in your concepts.
- For inorganic chemistry, follow NCERT only.
- Any coaching material for physical chemistry (like Sky or Allen or wherever you go) will.
6. Question: How can I prepare for JEE mains in 6 months?
- Just focus on your strengths. Exclude high-input-low-weight chapters such as binomial theorem, trigonometry (advanced stuff), solutions of triangles, etc. .. Don’t pay much attention to your weaknesses at this time.
- Exercise Class 12 Physics NCERT. Spend 2-3 hours on physics every day. Make very few notes. Practice derivatives. Remember the formula.
- Chemistry is the easiest and most scoring part of JEE, but if you are weak in some part of Chemistry, just ignore it completely. Focus on your strengths and revise your strong and moderately strong chapters.
: – And Last Here above on this page we have suggest Best Book for JEE Preparation so check and Buy these books online through the given link.
7. Question: How many attempts are there in JEE?
Answer: If you are studying in 12th in 2021, then you can give JEE exam 6 times in total. 2 while 12th (January 2021 and April 2021) and 2, after completing 12th (January and April of 2021), and 2 attempts in the same way next year.
8. Question: What is the syllabus for IIT JEE?
Answer: The syllabus of JEE Main 2021 consists of two sections- 1 and 2. The syllabus of 11th and 12th class of the board established in the first one will be facilitated physics, chemistry and mathematics at the level of CBSE, ICSE and many others.
For JEE Main Paper 2, the candidate should prepare for the examination through Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing subjects.
9. Question: How many times I can give JEE mains?
Answer: NTE JEE Main 2021 will be held every year twice in January and April in online CBT mode. So you can appear two times in a single year.
10. Question: Which books are best for JEE?
Answer: Mathematics Books For JEE Main Preparation: Mathematics for Class 12 (2 Volumes) – R.D Sharma, Algebra for JEE Main & Advanced – S.K Goyal | Physics Books: Concepts of Physics – H.C Verma, Problems in Physics – A.A Pinsky | Chemistry Books For JEE Main 2021: Organic Chemistry – R.K Gupta, Concise Inorganic – J.D Lee, University Chemistry – Freedman and Young
11. Question: What is the cut off for JEE Mains 2021?
Answer: The cut off will be published along with the result. Students can see details about JEE Main Cut off till 2021 from above: The cut off will be published in online mode.
We have covered complete information about the JEE Main 2021 exam dates and JEE Main notification issued till date.
Hope the on top of info are useful for you!
If you have any questions or want to share your suggestions with us, please leave your message in the comment box below. We will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible.