JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 148 DEO Chowkidar Clerk Posts Jammu Kashmir High Court Job Notification 2020 Data Entry Operator Chowkidar Clerk 148 Vacancies Online Application form.
JK High Court DEO Clerk Chowkidar Recruitment Details
- Name of Department: Jammu Kashmir High Court
- Total Vacancy Job: 148 Posts
- Posts Name: Data Entry Operator, DEO, Chowkidar, Clerk, Driver, Steno,
- Pay Salary: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 34,800/- pm
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Shree Nager Jammu Kashmir
Eligibility Criteria For JK High Court Recruitment 2020 (Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process)
Education Qualification: The Candidates Must be have Passed High School /10th & Intermediate 12th / Graduation Degree With Diploma in Urdu Stenography/ Business Administration and Computer Application or BCA/a Valid LMV/HMV Driving Licence.
- Minimum Age 18 Years
- Maximum Age 48 Years
Application Fee: Please Go To Official Notification For More Fee Details.
Selection Process: Candidates Will be Selected Based on Written Exam and Trade Test Skill Test and Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Apply Online Application Form For JK High Court DEO Clerk Recruitment 2020 From By Jammu Kashmir High Court Official Website.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 15 January 2020
- Online Application Form Last Date: 03 February 2020