Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Online Form Date Fee Eligibility Exam Syllabus Pdf @ karnatakabank.com : Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for Probationary Clerk Posts. Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Application 2019 Clerk Salary Details Educational Qualification and Age Limit of Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019. The Recruitment Department of Karnataka Bank is conducting selection process for filling up new vacancies of Probationary Clerk through a cooperative examination. Those interested in Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs 2019 must know the Online Form Starting Date Last Date and Application Fee before apply online to the Karnataka Bank Clerk Posts. We also include here Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Date 2019 Exam Pattern and Karnataka Bank Clerk Syllabus 2019 for Online Examination.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification and Online Form
Karnataka Bank has Released Notification of Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 for Various Vacant Posts to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks Candidates have a good chance to appoint as Clerk In Karnataka Bank but for only those who will obtain highest marks in Online Test. Karnataka Bank has opened Online Registration for Clerk Recruitment from 10th July 2019 and Last Date to submission of online application is 20th July 2019. Eligible Candidates highly recommended to submit Online Form of Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019. through the official website karnatakabank.com which direct link. Before apply online must read Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification Pdf and below mention full details.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Schedule 2019
Candidates those participating for Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 need to know the Full Schedule of this Recruitment. Let’s to check Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Form Date and Exam Date.
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – Important Date|
|Online Form Start Date||10 July 2019|
|Online Application last Date||20 July 2019|
|Dates for Payment of Fee||10 to 20 July 2019|
|Online Exam Date (Tentative)||03 August 2019|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019
Karnataka Bank is recruiting candidates for many vacant posts of Probationary Officer. The Number of Vacancy till not specified. The Details of Total Number of Vacancy and Category Wise Breakup of Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019 To be notified later state of examination.
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 – highlights|
|Name of Recruiting Organisation||Karnataka Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||To be Notified Later State|
|Salary||Pay Scale – Approximately Rs. 37,000/- Per Month|
|Educational Qualification||Graduates in any discipline with 60% marks and knowledge of state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.|
|Age Limit||Maximum 26 years as on 01 July 2019|
|Selection Process||Online Examination and Interview|
|Apply Mode||Through Online Form|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Required Qualification and Age Limit
Educational Qualification of Karnataka Bank Clerk Posts
Candidates who fulfill following condition of qualification are eligible to apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks /equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination / pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular / state language along with Hindi & English.
- Candidates also be a Computer Literate.
Age Limit For Karnataka Bank Clerk
As on 01 July 2019 Candidates Not Exceeded 26 Years of Age [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993].
Reservation in Upper Age Limit : The Relaxation in upper age will be allowed by 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Selection Process
Karnataka Bank is going to conduct selection process for appointing Probationary Clerk at Various Branches/ Offices Across India. The Selection for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 will be based on marks scored in Online Examination followed by Interview. Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03 August 2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres. The Exam Patter and Syllabus of Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 to be displayed on karnatakabank.com career portal.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Selection Based On:
- Online Test
Karnataka Bank Clerk Application Fee
The Application Fee for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 is
- General and OBC : Rs. 600/-
- SC ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019
The Application Form of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 can be forward online mode through the official website. The Direct Link to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 given below. Follow to easy step which helps you can easily submit their Online Application Form.
- First of all Candidates should keep in hand a valid email & scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and A hand written declaration.
- Open the official website – karnatakabank.com
- Go to the Career Page
- Click on link “Online Registration of Application”
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration” if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration by entering your personal and submit.
- After Registration, Login with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details carefully in online application.
- Validate your application by clicking on ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Your Photograph & Signature.
- Submit your Application Form after check carefully.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment and click on submit button
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.