KCET Hall Ticket 2020 [UG | PG Admission]- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Likely to be Declare KCET Hall Ticket DEclare on July Month 2020. Karnataka Common Entrance Test dateand KCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download www. kea.kar.nic.in or @cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. Government of Karnataka going to Conduct UG/ PG Common Entrance Test from July Month 2020 in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided Professional Educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2020-21. All those students Who Want to take Admission into the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in Engineering, Technology, Naturopathy & Yoga, B.Pharma, 2nd year B.Pharma, Pharma-D, Agriculture courses (Farm Science) and Veterinary courses, those students Passing in Common Entrance Test. So Students Download KCET Admit Card 2020 for UG PG Courses Admission.
KCET – 2020 – Postponed – In order to take Precautionary Steps to Avoid Spread of Novel Corona Virus [Covid – 19] Pandmic in the State Common Entrance Test – 2020 Scheduled to be Held on 22.04.2020 and 23.04.2020 and Karnataka Lenguage Test on 24.04.2020 has been Postponed. In Due Courses Revised Time Table CET 2020 Will be Publish in the KEA official Website http://kea.kar.nic.in and Also Newspaper
KCET Hall Ticket 2020 (UG / PG admission)
KEA Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 – Karnataka Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 Release By Karnataka Examination Authority. The Government of Karnataka has been Declared Karnataka Common Entrance Test Date time, Exam Center & KCET Admit Card Release Date. All those Students Who have Applied Online Applications in Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses in Various Streams for Admission in Karnataka State Government University and Other Higher Institutes, Students they Can Check Below KCET Date and Time. We Have to Provide Below KCET Admit card 2020 Downloading Date and KCET 2020 Time Table 2020 Pdf.
KEA Common Entrance Test Date 2020 – Summary
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Entrance Exam Name||UG/ PG Admission|
|Entrance Exam date||July 2020|
|KCET Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Soon|
KCET Hall Ticket Release Date 2020
Karnataka Examination Authority going KCET Hall Ticket 2020 From 10 April 2020. Students Download KCET Admit Card Online on the official Website. For Downloading the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket Candidates Using your Application Number & Password Details. KCET Hall Ticket Downloading Process is Completely given Below.
KCET Common Entrance Test – 2020 Time Table [Postponed]
|Date||Day||Timings & Subject||Marks|
|24.04.2020||Friday||11:30 am to 12:30 pm – Kannada Language Test FOR HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNADIGA CANDIDATES(4th Standard level) only in Bangalore||50|
KCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Exam is conducted in pen-paper mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ.
- Number of Subjects: There will be a total 4 subjects
- Exam duration: The entrance exam is of a total of 80 minutes duration.
- Total no. of questions: There are 60 questions in each section.
- Total Marks: The entrance test is of the total of 180 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every right answer 1 mark is given and there is no negative marking for an incorrect answer.
|Name of the Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology / Maths||60||60|
kea.kar.nic.in CET Admit Card 2020 Download
Government of Karnataka Shall Upload KCET Hall Ticket on Karnataka Examination Authority Website in the Month of April Second Week. Candidates visiting the KEA Official Website (www.kea.kar.nic.in) and Search CET Hall Ticket Link and Download Karnataka Common Entrance Test Call Letter 2020 By Application Number & Date Of Birth Details.
While Downloading the KCET Hall Ticket 2020 Applicants Clearly Check all Information such as Applicant Name, Roll Number, Exam Timing, Fathers & Mothers Name, Signature, Photo and Any other Important Details. In case any discrepancy is found in the admit card of KCET 2020 or are unable to download the document, report the issue immediately Contact to Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
KEA Contact Help Desk Number
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore- 560012
How to Download KCET Hall Ticket 2020?
- Aspirants, First Visit on Karnataka Examination Authority official Website, ie. www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on the CET 2020 Hall Ticket Download Link.
- Enter Your Application Number & Date of Birth Details.
- Then Submit Details and Wait for Response.
- KCET Hall Ticket 2020 Will Display on Your System Screen.
- Download and Take a Print Out hard Copy and Further Use.
KCET Hall Tcket 2020 – Download
KCET 2020 Important Instructions Same Exam Day
- Candidates Carry with You Admit Card and A Valid ID Proof Photo Copy
- Without Admit Card & ID Proof Photo Copy Not Entrance in Examination Hall.
- Candidates appearing for the Karnataka Common Entrance exam are required to follow the mentioned below instruction:
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center 30 minutes before the exam.
- During the Examination Time, Candidates Not Use Mobile, Calculator and Any Equplents
- Do not carry any modern electronic equipment, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculators, wireless sets, etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear any type of wristwatch in the exam.
- Do not carry more than two Blue or black ball pen to the exam center.
KCET Exam Centers Details
KCET 2020 will be conducting Common Entrance Test from 54 Examination centers across Karnataka. Candidates, claiming eligibility under Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses, have to choose a center located only in Bangalore. Kannada language test will be conducted only in Bangalore center.
FAQs Regarding to KCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
When the KEA Will Declare KCET Hall Ticket 2020?
KCET Hall Ticket to be Declare on July Month
Is Conducting Date for KCET 2020?
Karnataka Common Entrance Test Conduct on July 2020.
I have forgotten the application number. Now, how can I download the admit card?
Application number and password are the essential details required for downloading the admit card of KCET 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Karnataka CET.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
Step 3: Next, select the option of ‘Forgot Password’.
Step 4: A mail will be sent to the registered e-mail ID to reset the password.
What should I carry along on the day of the examination?
Candidates Carry With You Hall Ticket, A Valid ID Proof, A Black Ball Pen along with You on the Day of the Examination. Other Any Items is Not Allowed in Examination Hall. If any illegal item is taken in the examination hall, then legal action will be taken against you.
How Can I Download KCET Admit Card 2020?
Students Download Online KCET Hall Ticket 2020 go to the Official Website by Application Number & Date of Birth.