Leverage Edu Reviews ISB : [ Here are the Leverage Edu reviews for ISB – Indian School of Business. ] The Indian School of Business was established in 2001 with a mission to create leaders through their Innovative programs, excellent faculty, and Leadership. The Indian School of Business was founded by two senior executives at Mckinsey, Anil Kumar, and Raj Gupta.
The Financial Times ranked the Indian School of Business at no.27 in its Global MBA Ranking 2017.
Leverage Edu reviews ISB as the first business school in India to be acknowledged by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. ISB has been ranked 33rd globally in the Financial Times Global MBA ranking.
Leverage Edu reviews ISB as one of the leading Institutions for providing world-class education and opportunities to explore leadership
The Indian School of Business is a privately funded School spread across two states of the art campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali. ISB campus at Hyderabad is spread across 210 acres of land with wide green fields and landscaped area. The campus comprises of Academic centers, Library, Student Hostels, and Auditorium.
Leverage Edu reviews ISB having a campus at Mohali spread over 70 acres designed by Perkins Eastman, a New York-based designer. The fully equipped modern infrastructure consists of Academic Square, The Circle Building with sufficient merchandise stores and cafes, Modern lecture theatres, Library, and Student Dormitory.
Here is a list of courses offered by ISB:
• Post Graduation Program in Management
One year program of management is created to understand emerging economies and their business challenges. This course comprises of Industry-based practical research and knowledge.
• Post Graduation Program in Management for Working Professionals
• Post Graduation Program in Management for Working Professionals is a weekend Executive MBA program designed with deep leadership and strategy insights.
• The program also offers an option for an additional specialization from either Marketing or Finance.
• The course is offered at different cities including Delhi, Banglore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad.
• The specialty of this course is its availability. The classes take place at different places
• Two weeks of classes are required to attend at ISB campuses.The classes are held at alternative weekends with online sessions for better learning experience.
• Post Graduation Program in Management for Senior Executives
• A 15-month Global level Executive program designed for experienced professionals with 10-15 years of experience in the Business.
• The program is designed for career advancement and global business leadership.
• The program comprises of strategic, analytical and leadership skills to evolve as an individual in the business world.
• Program Graduate Program for Management in Family Business
This is a 15-month comprehensive general management program. This program offers a special combination of management concepts similar to global MBA programs. This course is taught through the perspective of an owner. Focussing on the aspects of entrepreneurship, business sustainability, growth, and leadership.
• Executive Fellow Program in Management
Executive Fellow Program in Management is a Doctoral level course which is designed to provide a set of skills for working professionals in different sectors without a doctoral degree. The program focuses on providing ideologies of research methodology to solve business problems.
• Advanced Management Programs
This course is provided diverse business learnings in a specific business Industry. The course comprises of the latest research in respective areas and aims at providing inclusive knowledge in a specific domain.
• Executive Education
The Centre for Executive Education focuses on working professionals from Business and Management industries. Providing consistent learning interventions to help them upskill and grow in their respective careers.
Eligibility Criteria for ISB
Leverage Edu reviews ISB’s admission requirements for students pursuing MBA and Management Programs in different disciplines.
• Candidates who wish to pursue MBA and Management Programs at ISB are required to qualify the GMAT score of 740 to get admission.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in equivalent discipline
• Minimum working experience of 24 months
• Candidates are required to qualify the IELTS or TOEFL (only if the language instructed in the graduation study level is not English)
Pursuing your dream course in the dream college can make you stressed and anxious. You don’t have to worry about anything. We at Leverage Edu can help you get expert advice from our best mentors. You can rely on our Leverage Edu reviews for better knowledge and information about various universities and courses.