National Teacher Award 2021 Application Form Start Check National Teacher Award Online Application Form Eligibility Documents Link And Process : Ministry of Human Resource Development has invited Online National Teacher Award Application Form 2021 to confer the best teachers with National Best Teacher Award. Interested teachers can Apply National Teacher Award Online Application Form from nationalawardstoteachers.education.gov.in from 1st June to 20th June. You can check information related to applying National Award For Teachers Application Form 2021 like eligibility, documents, dates and direct link from here.
National Teacher Award Online Application Form 2021
National Teacher Award Online Application Form 2021 Process has started. According to the notification released by MHRD, this award is being given to honor the teachers who are striving to raise the quality standards in school education. The National Level Jury will announce the final list after filtering the District, Regional and State Committees. If you want to apply online National Teacher Award 2021 Application Form, then after getting all the information from here, you can easily apply National Teacher Award Application Form 2021 by clicking on the link given below.
National Award For Teachers Application Form 2021
National Teacher Award Form can be applied online through the website of MHRD at education.nic.in. The Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, implement a Scheme of National Awards to Teachers to celebrate the unique contribution of some of the finest teachers in the country and to honour those teachers who through their commitment and industry have not only improved the quality of school education but also enriched the lives of their students.
National Teacher Award 2021 Eligibility
(i) School teachers and Heads of Schools working in recognized primary/middle/high/higher secondary schools under the following categories:
- (a) Schools run by State Govt./UTs Administration, schools run by local bodies, schools aided by State Govt. and UT Administration.
- (b) Central Govt. Schools i.e. Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Schools run by Ministry of Defence (MoD), Schools run by Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) and Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) run by Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- (c) Schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) (other than those at (a) and (b) above)
- (d) Schools affiliated to Council for Indian Schools Certificate Examination (CISCE)(Other than those at (a), (b) and (c) above)
(ii) Normally retired teachers are not eligible for the award but those teachers who have served a part of the calendar year (at least for four months i.e. up to 30th April in the year to which National Awards relate) may be considered if they fulfill all other conditions.
(iii) Educational Administrators, Inspectors of Education, and the staff of training Institutes are not eligible for these awards.
(iv) Teacher/Headmaster should not have indulged in tuitions.
(v) Only regular Teachers and Heads of Schools will be eligible.
(vi) Contractual Teachers and Shiksha Mitras will not be eligible.
Apply Online National Teacher Award Application Form 2021
Ministry of Education has started Registration Process for National Teacher Award 2021 Application Form. The self nomination link by teachers for National Awards is available on the official site of National Awards for Teachers 2021 on nationalawardstoteachers.education.gov.in. The last date to apply National Teacher Award Form for the same is till June 20, 2021. Teachers can check the conditions of eligibility to self nominate for the awards below, as per the official website.
National Teacher Award Online Application Required Details & Documents
Every applicant shall have to submit a portfolio, online along with the Entry Form. The portfolio shall include relevant supporting material such as documents, tools, reports of activities, field visits, photographs, audios or videos etc.
How To Apply Online National Teacher Award Application Form 2021
If you want to apply National Teacher Award Application Form 2021, then before applying, check all the information carefully and keep the necessary documents with you. The direct link to apply National Award For Teachers Application Form 2021 and the process to apply National Teacher Award Online Application Form is given here. You can easily apply online National Teacher Award Application Form 2021 by following this process. Let’s see the process of applying National Teacher Award 2021 Application Form.
Process to Apply / Registration National Teacher Award Online Application
- First of all visit on National Teacher Award Portal – nationalawardstoteachers.education.gov.in
- Search here National Teacher Award Application Form 2021 link.
- Find link & click on it.
- Now, Firstly Click on New Registration.
- Enter Organization Type, Name, Mobile No, E-mail & other details.
- Click on Submit button.
- User Id & Password Send on Registered mobile no or e-mail.
- Now login again and enter all required details.
- Upload all documents & photo.
- Finally click on Submit button.