NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 Download : NCL Syllabus 2020 Released for the post of Technician on NCL official website. NCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020 are given below. If any important official notification related to NCL Technician Exam, we will updated here. So kindly please visit this website regularly. NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 details are given below. Check fully NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 topic wise and chapter wise. This article write for only NCL Technician Syllabus 2020.
Released NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 – Exam Pattern @ nclcil.in
Released NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 – Exam Pattern @ nclcil.in : Guys NCL has officially declared NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 on NCL official website nclcil.in for the post of Technician. NCL full form is Northern Coalfields Limited. NCL Technician Exam dates, admit card and any latest news about NCL Technician Exam will update here as soon as possible so please bookmark this website page. So guys start your preparation with NCL Technician Syllabus 2020. You can download NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 Pdf from given below link.
NCL Exam Pattern 2020 for Technician Exam
Part A – Technical Section and Part B – General Section (General Intelligence, Mental Ability, Aptitude). Part A is 70 marks and Part B is 30 marks. Total 100 marks exam paper. Your Exam Time Duration is 90 minutes.
NCL Technician Syllabus 2020 are Given Below
Guys Detailed Syllabus Will Be Published on NCL Website Separately.
General Intelligence & Mental Ability Syllabus
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- Number Ranking
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Cubes and Dice
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Venn diagrams
- Figural Pattern
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mathematical Operations
- Number Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Summary Questions
- Missing Characters
- Reading Comprehension
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Jumbled Paragraphs/Para-jumbles
- Assertion & Reason
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation (Tables, Charts, Graphs)
- Logical Venn Diagram
- Spontaneous Reaction Tests
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Compound Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Odd Man Out
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on Numbers
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance Mensuration
- Profit and Loss
Technical Sections – Relevant Post Syllabus
In This Part Questions Will Be Taken From The Technical Section. Different Trade have different Technical Section Syllabus. So guys clear each topic to their related trades.
- Basics of radar
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves and properties
- Transmission lines
- Light propagation in optical fibers
- BJT and MOSFET amplifiers
- Sinusoidal oscillators
- Small signal equivalent circuits of diodes, BJTs, and MOSFETs; Simple diode circuits
- Function generators, wave-shaping circuits, and 555 timers
- Voltage reference circuits
- Power supplies: ripple removal and regulation.
- Single-stage BJT, and MOSFET amplifiers
- P-N junction
- Zener diode
- MOS capacitor
- MOSFET, LED
- A Photodiode
- Solar Cell
- Energy bands in intrinsic and extrinsic silicon; Carrier transport
- The integrated circuit fabrication process
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA, and CDMA.
- Information theory
- Fundamentals of error correction, Hamming codes;
- Digital communications
- Timing and frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference and its mitigation
- Random processes
- Analog communications
- Basic control system components
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist stability criteria; Bode and root-locus plots; Lag Lead and lag-lead compensation
- State variable model and solution of the state equation of LTI systems.
- Transient and steady-state analysis of LTI systems
- Frequency response
- Signal flow graph
- Semiconductor memories
- Number systems: Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Data Converters
- The 8-bit microprocessor (8085)
Networks, Signals & Systems
- Linear 2-port network parameters
- Continuous-time signals
- Digital filter design techniques.
- Network solution methods
- Discrete-time signals
- LTI systems
- Network theorems
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Power Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- I.C. Engines.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
- Casting, Forming & Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.