NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020 Notification Non-Teaching Technical and Ministerial Staff 71 Vacancy Posts Apply Online: National Institute Of Technology Hamirpur has Issued a Notification Advertisement No. 07/ 2020 Date 23/09/2020 on the Official Website www.nith.ac.in For The Recruitment For Post Of Technician, Senior Technician, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Students Activity & Sports [SAS] Assistant, Library And Information Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant and Superintendent 71 Vacancy in The NIT Kamirpur Institute. Online Application is Invited From Indian Citizens. Candidates who are Eligible & Interested For NIT Hamirpur Technical And Ministerial Staff Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019 Can Get The Details of Education Qualification Age Limit Selection Process And Apply Online For NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020.
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2020
- Organization Name: National Institute Of Technology Hamirpur [NIT]
- Post Name: Non-Technician
- Number of Vacancies: 71 Posts
- Category: Jobs
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Hamirpur
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 23 September 2020
- Online Application Form Last Date: 28 October 2020
- Official Website: www.recruitment.nith.ac.in
NIT Hamirpur Non-Technician Vacancy Details:
- Technician: 23 Posts
- Senior Technician: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 02 Posts
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant: 02 Posts
- Library and Information: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 07 Posts
- Superintendent: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900/- to 1,12,400/- Per Month
- Technician: Diploma in Engineering of three-year duration in relevant field from Government recognized Polytechnic/institute. The following Diploma trades of three-year duration shall be considered for eligibility in the respective Departments
- Senior Technician: Diploma in Engineering of three-year duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic. and a Bachelor’s degree in relevant branch of Engineering.
- Technical Assistant: First Class or equivalent grade in B.E./B.Tech./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University/ institute.
- Junior Engineer: First Class B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil / Electrical Engineering from a Recognized University or institute
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Assistant: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a Recognized University or institute.
- Library and Information: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a Recognized University or institute.
- Junior Assistant: Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet
- Superintendent: First class Bachelor’s Degree or it is equivalent from recognized University or institute in any discipline. or master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.ii. Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spreadsheet
Upper Age Limit of 30 Year.
Pay Fee of Rs. 1000/- Deposit by Online Mode.
Selection Process: The Candidates will Selection Based on the Personal Interview and Documents Verification.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to Submitted Online Application Form For NIT Hamirpur Non-Technician Recruitmen 2020 Through the Official website before the Last Date.