Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification : The Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway RRC/NR New Delhi are Invites Online Application Form for 3162 Apprentices Post Like as Fitter, Electrician, Machinist,Welder,Carpenter,General Panter,Computer Operatore and Various Post. Interesting Candidate May Apply Online Before 27 January 2018.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online – 3162 Apprentice Vacancy
RRC/NR Recruitment 2018 Online Apply : उतरी रेलवे (NR) बोर्ड ने हॉल ही में 3162 Apprentice पदों पर भर्ती के लिए अधिकारिक विज्ञप्ति जारी की हैं | इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 27 जनवरी तक फॉर्म Online Apply कर सकता हैं | Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Online Apply करने के लिए उम्मीदवार की आयु सीमा,शेक्षिक योग्यता, Northern Railway भर्ती बोर्ड के के नियमो के अंतर्गत होनी चाहिए | रेलवे भर्ती के बारे में प्रक्रिया निचे दी गई हैं | क्रप्या अभ्यार्थी ध्यानपूर्वक पूरे पेज को पढ़े,उसके बाद ही अपना फॉर्म अप्लाई करे |
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- Total Post : 3162
- Name of Vacancy : Fitter,Electrician,Machinist,Welder,Carpenter,General Panter,Computer Operatore and Various Post
- Date of Publication : 12/12/2017
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application : At 1100 Hrs on 28/12/2017
- Date & Time of Closing of Online Application : At 1700 Hrs on 27/01/2018
- Expected Date of Display of Merit : Between 15.02.2018 to 28.02.2018
NR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility,Age Limit,Application form fee,Physical Fitness,Selection Process,How to Apply-
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
Age Limit : (as on 27/01/2018.)
1. The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
3. For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
4. Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
5. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification. Similarly, the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC, must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 1/4/2017 on Central Government format by appropriate authority.
6. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge certificate and in case of children of Ex-servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce discharge certificate or Armed Forces serving certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
7. The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of PH/PWD must produce PH/PWD certificate issued by competent authority under the rules.
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- :
1. Application Fee Process : Application fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE and RRC will not accept Application fee in Cash/ Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that RRC/NR is not responsible for incomplete or pending online examination fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresh/new transaction of payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
2 No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Selection Mode : The procedure for engagement of candidate will be as under :
1. Screening & Scrutiny of the application.
2. Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with min. 50% aggregate marks) & ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case of the Date of Birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Boards where grading system is applicable, RRC will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
3. A final merit list will be prepared cluster, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in 10th Class & ITI, as stated above in para 5.2.
Physical Fitness :
A person shall be ELIGIBLE for being trained under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time, if he/she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
How to Apply : Given Blow Steps to be followed for filling the Online Application
Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link ONLINE Application.
Information to Candidate
- Candidate Registration – Fill the detail i.e Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and submit. On successful registration candidate will get Password for login subsequently using Email ID.
- Pay Online Fee & on successful transaction “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print will appear”.
- Enter the Application fee payment transaction ID, verify it and fill the Application Form.
- Save Detail, Edit if required and then finally save detail.
- Candidate Dashboard appears again containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print.
- Now click on upload Photo link in the “Candidates Dashboard” and Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like :- educational, caste, PWD & Ex-SM certificates etc. On completion candidate can take print of application & Fee payment slip for candidate purpose record only.