NSUT Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching & Faculty Online Application Form: Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) has Released a Detailed Advertisement No. NSUT/Faculty/2021/01 & NSUT/Non-Teaching/2021/02 For the Recruitment for Post of 151 Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Library Assistant, Junior Mechanic, Head Clerk, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Programmer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Vacancies. The Last Date For the Online Application Form is 31 July 2021.
NSUT Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching & Faculty Online Form
Interested Candidates Stay Here to Check NSUT Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Complete Detailed Like Application Process, Pay of Scale, Number of Vacancies Detailed, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Article. More Information to Read NSUT Faculty & Non-Teaching Vacancy Detailed Notification PDF Before Applying.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2021 Detailed Overview
|Name of Organization||Netaji Subhas University of Technology|
|Post Name||Faculty & Non-Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||151 Posts|
|Starting Date for Online Application||27.06.2021|
|Closing Date For Online Application||16.07.2021|
NSTU Recruitment 2021 Faculty & Non-Teaching Vacancy Detailed
|Post Name||No. of Post|
NSTU Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Pass From Recognized Board/ University. A Typing Speed of Minimum 35 WPM in English on Computer.
- Jr. Stenographer: 12th Pass
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelors’ Degree From Recognized Board & Institute.
- Library Assistant: BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com With Library Science From a Recognized.
- Faculty: Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch AND Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years
Application Fee: Read Full Notification
Selection Process: The selection shall be made through computer-based examinations and skill test/laboratory practical test, and Interview wherever applicable.
How To Apply: Eligible Candidates Can Apply for NSUT Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Application Form through the Online Mode on the Netaji Subhas University of Technology Official Website Before 31.07.2021.