NTA DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching 1145 Vacancy Online Form: National Testing Agency [ NTA ] has released a notification No. Estab.IV/290/2021 for the recruitment for Non Teaching (Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Library Attendant, Lab Attendant, Medical Officer, Security officer, Nurse Senior Assistant) Vacancies 1145 Posts in Delhi University.
Candidates Check NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Number of Vacancies Post Wise Details, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page. For More Information to Download NTA DU Non-Teaching Vacancy Full Notification PDF. Eligible & Interested Candidates can Apply Online Application Form Before the Last Date.
NTA DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching 1145 Post Online Form
NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021: राष्ट्रिय परीक्षा एजेंसी [ National Testing Agency ] एनटीए द्वारा डेल्ही यूनिवर्सिटी में नॉन टीचिंग (जूनियर असिस्टेंट, पर्सनल असिस्टेंट, सीनियर टेक्निकल असिस्टेंट, जूनियर इंजीनियर, टेक्निकल असिस्टेंट, स्टेनोग्राफर, लाइब्रेरी अटेंडेंट, लैब अटेंडेंट, मेडिकल ऑफिसर, सुरक्षा अधिकारी, नर्स सीनियर असिस्टेंट) के कुल 1145 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती हेतु अधिसूचना प्रकशित कर दी हैं | उम्मीदवार नीचे दी जानकारी को पढ़े और पात्र अभ्यर्थी ही 16 मार्च 2021 तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं |
National Testing Agency Delhi University Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1145 Posts|
|Notification||Released on 24.02.2021|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||23 February 2021|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||16 March 2021|
|Job Location||Delhi University|
NTA DU Recruitment 2021 Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Senior Personal Assistant||05|
|Assistant Manager, Guest House||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||05|
|Junior Engineer (Elect.)||05|
|Assistant Security Officer||04|
|Senior Technicial Assistant (Department)||58|
|Semi Professional Assistant||17|
|Technical Assistant (Health Center)||06|
|Technical Assistant (Departments)||51|
|Junior Work Assistant||35|
NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University with at least three years of experience after obtaining the degree.
- Assistant Registrar: Good academic record with master‟ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Private Secretary: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Yoga Organizer: A Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least two years of experience as a Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute.
- Senior Personal Assistant: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Nurse: B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Manager: B.Sc. in Hotel Management or Hospitality Administration from a recognized University with at least 03 years of experience in a supervisory.
- Junior Engineer: Degree/Diploma in Civil /Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Security Officer: A Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level.
- Personal Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University.
- Professional Assistant: Master‟s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc.
- Social Worker: Post Graduate Degree in Social work from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist: Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Junior Work Assistant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Laboratory Attendant: Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Maximum Age of 30 to 35 Years
- Fee For General: Rs. 1000/-
- Fee For OBC /EWS: Rs. 800/-
- Fee For SC/ST & PH: Rs. 600/*-
Payment of Application Fee Can be Pay Through The Online Mode Using By Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Or Pay the Examination Fee.
Selection Process: Candidates Will Selection For Non-Teaching Post Based on Performance in the Written Test & Interview.
How To Apply: Candidates can Apply For NTA DU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Application Form Online Mode through the Official website Before the Last Date 16 March 2021.