OTET Online Application 2018 : OTET Online Application 2018 Apply Online on Official Website www.osstet.in. Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSEO) has released the notification of OSSTET 2018 at bseodhisa.nic.in. Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test OSSTET application form 2018 will be available on 10 September 2018, on its official website. All those Candidates Who have Interested on Odisha Secondary School Teacher Job.
OTET Application Form 2018
Those Candidates Apply OTET Online Form 2018. Odisha TET Online Application Fill Will Start on 10 September 2018. OTET online apply last date 17 September 2018. So Interested Candidates Keep Your Mind Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee and Other Details After Fill OTET online apply 2018. We Have Provide Below OSSTET Eligibility OTET Application Fee OTET form fill up date 2018. So Candidates Must Read Complete Notification Related to Orissa TET Online Form 2018. We Will Provide Soon OSSET Syllabus & OSSTET Exam Date.
OTET Online Application 2018 | OSSTET Application Form Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Guidelines
OTET Application Form 2018 : Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test (OSSTET) Online Application Form Will be Starting on 10 Seotember 2018. Odisha TET Online Application Last Date 17 September 2018. Candidates Between this Period Apply Online Application OTET 2018. Those Candidates Who Will Qualified OTET Written Test’ Those Candidates Selected to Odisha Secondary School Teacher Post. So Candidates Now Go to Official Website able to Fill OSSTET Exam Online Form.
OSSTET Application 2018 Details
|Application Form Apply Starting Date||10.09.2018|
|Application Form Apply Last Date||17.09.2018|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Before filling the OTET application form candidate should go through the eligibility criteria first. If the candidate will not full fill all the eligibility criteria then that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam. From below candidate can see the Eligibility Criteria For OSSTET 2018.
- Candidate should have qualified Higher Secondary Examination from a recognised board of Odisha or any other state with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/ Second or Third Language.
- Candidate must have passed the Odia Examination of 10/12th standard, Single Subject Examination conduct by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- Candidates who have passed Odia Examination in 07th Standard conducted by B.S.E., Odisha are also eligible.
OSSTET Online Application Form 2018 Guidelines
- Applications shall be received through Online mode only on visiting the Link (website) “ www.osstet.in ”
- Online link will be available (24 X 7) from 10.09.18 12.00 Noon till 17.09.18
11.45 pm .
- The payment of fee shall be done through SBI Collect either in online or offline mode latest by 11.45 pm of 17.09.18 . However filling up of forms through online can be carried out till 18.09.18 midnight.
- The step by step instructions for online registration, guidelines containing applicability, eligibility & qualifying criteria of the candidates, syllabus & its structure, instructions for physical handicapped candidates & format for continuing certificate are available in the website “www.bseodisha.nic.in ”.
- The date for downloading of Admit Cards & date of the Examination shall be notified in due course.
- Under no circumstances the last date for submission of application forms shall be extended
OSSTET Syllabus 2018-19 PDF
Dear Candidates We Have Provide Below OSSTET Exam Syllabus PDF Link. So Candidates Click on the Links able to Download OTET Syllabus PDF.