RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Syllabus PDF Download RPSC SI New Exam Pattern 2021 Topic Wise Syllabus in Hindi @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invited online applications for the post of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander. Interested and qualified candidates applied for this recruitment and are now searching online on RPSC SI Syllabus 2021.
This is the right place for those aspirants, here we have provided the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus 2021 PDF Topic Wise. If applicants have any doubt about RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021 then visit the official site.
RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 New Exam Pattern Topic Subject Wise Syllabus Platoon Commander Selection Process
The Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector exam is conducted by written test (Paper & Pen) first. Candidates who have clear the written exam then they go through the Physical Exam and Interview process. Finally, a medical test of physically fit candidates is done. The candidate who passes all these test, his document is checked if all are found ok, it is selected.
- Stage 1st – Written Examination
- Stage 2nd – Physical Test (PET/ PMT) and Interview.
All aspirants download the RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 from this page. Also, candidates can check here RPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern & Platoon Commander Syllabus PDF 2021 from below section.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF 2021 Download
|Department/ Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector (SI), Platoon Commander|
|Total Post||859 posts|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PET/ PMT & Interview|
RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) Exam Pattern 2021
In this below section, we are provided the exam pattern of Rajasthan Police SI and Platoon Commander. With the help of RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 and Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern candidates can better preparation for the examination.
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The paper will contain 100 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark will deducted for each wrong answer.
- Question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- The time duration of this written examination will 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Paper 1.||General Hindi||100||200|
|Paper 2.||General Knowledge & General Science||100||200|
RPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2021
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus for Paper I – Hindi
- शब्द रचना : संधि और संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय।
- शब्द प्रकार:
- (क) तत्सम, अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी
- (ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)
- शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, संश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, सम्बन्धवाची शब्दावली।
- शब्द शुद्धि।
- व्याकरण कोटिया : परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति (mood), पक्ष (Aspect), वाच्य (Voice)
- वाक्य रचना
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- विराम चिन्हो का प्रयोग
- मुहावरे / लोकोत्तिया
- पारिभाषिक शब्दावली : प्रशासनिक, विधिक (विशेषतः)
RPSC SI Syllabus 2021 for Paper II – General Knowledge & General Science
History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan, Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System. Socio-cultural Issues.
- Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration.
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments.
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts.
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature.
- Local Dilects Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints& Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan.
Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture.
- Major Dynasties, Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions, Prominent Movements.
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways.
- Major Industrial Regions.
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal, Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals.
- Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors.
- Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues.
Geography of Rajasthan:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Natural Resource of Rajasthan-
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development.
- Indian Constitution, Political System & Governance.
Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
Indian Political System and Governance:
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
- President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights:
- National Public Policy as a welfare state.
- Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan:
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service
Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
- Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
Basic Concepts of Economics:
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development.
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration.
- Stock Exchange and Share Market.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System.
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism.
Economic Development & Planning:
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements.
- Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry, Service and Trade- Current Status, Issues & initiatives.
- Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms and Liberalization.
Human Resource and Economic Development:
- Human Development Index.
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes.
Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy.
- Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning.
- Infrastructure & Resources.
- Major Development Projects.
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons, Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science.
- Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites.
- Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan.
Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan), National and International Importance.
- Persons and Places in recent news.
- Games and Sports related Activities.