TNPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 Assistant Training Officer Drugs Inspector Vacancy: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has Released Three Official Recruitment Advertisement Notification No.13/2019,14/2019 and 15/2019 on the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in For The Post of 63 Assistant Training Officer (ATO), Laboratory Assistant in Department of Fisheries and Drugs Inspector Junior Analyst Vacancy in the Drugs Testing Laboratory. Candidates who are Eligible For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 and Interested in TNPSC Job Notification 2021. Get Complete Information about TNPSC Vacancy Notification 2021 Education Qualification Age LImit Application fee Selection Process and Online Application Form Last Date Provide given below on this page. Applicants Can download Official Notification For More Details.
TNPSC ATO Recruitment 2021 Details
- Department Name: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
- Total Number of Vacancy: 63 Posts
- Post Name: ATO, Laboratory Assistant and Drugs Inspector Junior Analyst
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC ARO Recruitment Vacancy Details 2021
- Assistant Training Officer (ATO):13 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (LA): 01 Posts
- Drugs Inspector (DI): 40 Post
- Junior Analyst: (JA):09 post
Salary: Rs.35,900-1,13,500/- (Level 13)
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC ATO Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Training Officier (Stenography-English): The Candidates Must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Senior Grade (Formerly Higher Grade)(English) and Shorthand by Senior Grade (English).
- ATO (Secretarial Practice): Applicant must be passed Degree/ Diploma in Commercial practice with Shorthand as an elective subject of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu, or any other recognized Institution or Board
- Laboratory Assistant (LA): Job Seeker Passed A First or Second class Degree in Zoology (OR) Botany (OR) Chemistry as the main subject.
- Drugs Inspector: Must be passed a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or medicine with a specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university.
- Junior Analyst: Post Graduate degree in chemistry.
- Minimum Age 18 Year
- Maximum Age 30 Year
Please go to Notification Check Post Wise Age Limit.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected
Selection Process: The Candidates Will be Selection Based on the Written Examination For Paper-I, And Paper-II.
How To Apply: You Can Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form through the Online Mode Form By Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Official Web Portal www.tnpsc.gov.in. before the last date. Eligible candidates want to apply for TNPSC Vacancy 2021 Carefully read Official Notification Before Apply Online.
- Starting Date For Online Application: 12-April 2021
- Last Date For Online Application: 20 May 2021
- Examination Date: 22, 23 June 2021