TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC has Invites an Online Application For Recruitment to the Post of 102 Assistant Director & Child development Project Officer Vacancies. TNPSC Assistant Director & CDPO Recruitment 2020 Notification No. 24 /2019 has Declared on 13-04-2021 on the Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Qualified Candidates check all Complete Detail of TNPSC CDPO Assistant Director Vacancy 2021 Like This Education Qualification Age Limit Application Fee Selection Process and How to Apply. Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply For TNPSC Recruitment Application 2021 From 13-08-2021 to 11-09-2021 only Online mode by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
तमिलनाडू लोक सेवा आयोग टीएनपीएससी ने 102 सहायक निदेशक / बाल विकास परियोजना अधिकारी (Assistant Director & Dhild Development Project Officer) रिक्त पदों की भर्ती आयोजित करने के लिए पात्र उम्मीदवारों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किये जाते हैं | आवेदन करने की अंतिम 11 सितम्बर 2021 हैं |
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public service Commission TNPSC
- Post Name: Assistant Director / Child Development Project Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Job Category: State Govt Job
- Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC CDPO Recruitment 2021 Vacancies Details
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 89 Posts
Salary: Rs. 36900 to 1,77,500
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Director: Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree in Home Science & Psychology Sociology and Child Development & Food and Nutrition Social work, Rehabilitation Science.
- Child Development Project Officer: A Degree in Nutrition Or Home Science A Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Service Awarded by the Gandhi university.
Age Limit: Age as on 01-07-2021
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 30 Year
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
Pay Fee Payment of online mode using Net Banking / Credit Card/ Debit Card/ and Offline at the State Bank of India/ HDFC within two days from the date of submission of the online application form.
Selection Process: The Candidates will Selection based on Prelims & Mains Written Examination and Interview.
How To Apply: Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply for TNPSC Assistant Director CDPO Recruitment Application 2021 only through online mode by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.