TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021 Junior Draughting Officer JE 537 Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission [TNPSC] has Released Notification No. 06/2021 on March 5, 2021, For Combined Engineering Services Examination for Junior Draughting Officer (JDO) Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancies 573 Posts. Candidates who are Seeking Tamil Nadu Government Jobs can Utilize this opportunity. Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Engineering Service Examination Application Process Start on 05 March 2021. Candidates are Advise to Read TNPSC CESE Full Notification & Check Eligibility, Number of Vacancies Post, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process & Important Link.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2021 Details
TNPSC Recruitment 2021
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|Examination Name||Combined Engineering Service Examination|
|Total Vacancy||537 Posts|
|Notification||Released On 05 March 2021|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||05 March 2021|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||04 April 2021|
|Written Test||06 June 2021|
Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Notification 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Junior Droughting Officer (Tamil Nadu Highways|
Engineering Subordinate Service)
|JDO (Tamil Nadu Engineering|
|Junior Technical Assistant||01|
|JE ( Junior Engineer) in Fisheries Department||05|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Examination Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government.
- JDO in Public Works Department: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director-General of Employment and Training, Government of India, or by the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms and Textiles Department: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification. Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology
- obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi, or from any other recognized Institute of Handloom Technology.
- JE Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department: Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Age Limit: Age as of 01.07.2021, Maximum Age 35 Years.
TNPSC CESE recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
Examination fee: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will Selection for these Posts Based On Performance in the Written Exanimation & Merit List.
How To Apply: All Interested Candidates who are Eligible for TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Examination 2021 Can Be apply Application Form Online Mode only through the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official website before the last date 04 April 2021.