TPSC Recruitment 2019: Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC has Released Two Recruitment Advertisement Notification No. 02/2019 For Tripura Civil Service Grade-II & Tripura Police Service Grade-II Vacancy of 40 Posts And Notification No. 03/2019 For Police (SI) Sub-Inspector (Men and Women) (Un-Armed and Armed Branch) Vacancies of 53 Posts. Those all Candidates are eligible For Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC Recruitment 2019 And They Are Interested in TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Sub Inspector (SI) Job Notification 2019. We Provide in this Article all information about TPSC Tripura Recruitment 2019 Such as TPSC Civil & Police Service Sub Inspector Vacancy Details, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Form Last Date etc below.
TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Name of Department: Tripura Public Service Commission TPSC
- Post Name: Civil & Police Service Grade-II
- Number of Vacancies: 40 Posts
- Post Name: Police Sub Inspector (SI)
- Total Number of Vacancy: 53 Posts
- Apply Mode: online
- Job Location: Tripura
- Official Website:
Tripura TPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Tripura Civil Service Grade-II: 30 Posts
- Tripura Police Service Grade-II: 10 Posts
- Tripura Police Sub-Inspector: 53 Posts
Salary: Rs. 15,600–39,100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria For TPSC Tripura Civil Service Police Service Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
For TPSC Civil & Police Service Grade-II: Candidates must hold Degree of a Recognized University. Knowledge of Bengali/Engilish / Kokborok Language.
For Police Sub Inspector: (Men & Women) at least a Graduate Degree in Any Discipline. Knowledge of Bengali/English / Kokborok Language.
For T.C.S. & T.P.S. Age as on 01.03.2019
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 40 Year
For Police Sub Inspector (SI) Age as 01.01.2019
- Minimum Age 21 Year
- Maximum Age 27 Year
Fee For Tripura Civil & Police Service Exam
- General & OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/-
Fee For Police Sub Inspector:
- General & OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
Selection Process: The Applicants Will be Selection Based on the Written Examination Physical Test.
How To Apply: Candidates can Submit an application through the online application form on the TPSC Official Website. Before Submission of Online Application Form read carefully the Instruction to candidates.
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 10 March 2019
- Online Application Form Last Date: 16 April 2019
- Apply Online
- TPSC Tripura Civil Service &Police Service Notification
- Police Sub-Inspector Notification
- Official Website