Uttar Pradesh Police Department Releases constable Recruitment for the post 41520 Constable 2018 So those candidates who are seeking the job in Police Sector they all may apply for this Latest UP Police Recruitment 2018. The Applications are apply Application form on UP Police constable Bharthi 2018.
UP police Recruitment 2018 last date Application form
On this page, we are going to provide each and every deep detail regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Constable & Driver Recruitment 2018. An applicant may apply for this Police Recruitment after January or February 2018 and the last date of submission of Online Application Form is January 2018. The Uttar Pradesh police is starting constable police application form date 22 January 2018 and last date 22 February 2018. The interested Candidates are apply application form for UP Police constable vacancy 2018 in the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 All Details-
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: 42000 Vacancies
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
- Official Site: uppbpb.gov.in
Total number of Vacancies: 41,520
- Reserved Citizen Police: 23520
- General: 11,761
- OBS: 6350
- SC: 4939
- ST: 470
Reserved Citizen Police – Both male and female candidates are eligible. Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary: 18000
- General: 9000
- OBS: 4860
- SC: 3780
- ST: 360
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 their age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Those Candidates who have applied or going to apply for Uttar Police Constable Vacancies they all must have completed their Intermediate (12th) from the well-recognized board or Institution.
Selection of candidates for Constable Post will be made on Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test and Final Merit List.
Selected Candidates will get attractive salary package of Rs 5,200 to 20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs 2400/- and many more benefits which are offered by Rajasthan Police Department.
Those Candidates who are going to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 they all need to pay category wise application fee which is mentioned just below.
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- Those candidates who are going to apply for UP Police Constable Vacancies they all need the visit to the official site
- They all need to search for Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Online Application Form
- Now you all need to fill the application form with relevant information like Educational Qualification, Age
- Now attach all relevant documents which should be self-attested.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Check all details before click on Submit button
- After Checking Click on Submit Button.
- Now Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.