Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 JEN AEN Personnel Officer AO 2370 Posts Online Form: Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has Released Advertisement No. RVPN/Rectt./01 to 03 /2021 For the Recruitment for Assistant Engineer (AEN), Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer (JEN), Junior Chemist and Informatics Assistant Vacancy 2370 Posts In All Rajasthan Electricity Company RVUN, RVPN, JVVNL, JdVVNL & AVVNL. Candidates who Complete Degree Diploma and Search for Rajasthan Government Jobs. Can Fill & Submit RVUNL RVPN JVVNL JdVVNL AVVNL JEN AEN Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form.
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 JEN AEN PO AO Vacancy Online Form
RVUNL JVVNL JdVVNL AVVNL Recruitment 2021 Notification For 2370 Assistant Engineer Junior Engineer Accounts Officer Vacancy Posts. Those Candidates are Interested in Rajasthan Bijli Board Bharti 2021 Can Check here Complete Details About Post Wise Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Page. For More Information, the Candidates Download & Read Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN Recruitment 2021 Detailed Notification PDF. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Applications From 24 February 2021 to 16 March 2021
|Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2370 Posts|
|Notification||Released on 22 February 2021|
|Online Application Starting Date||24 February 2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||16 March 2021|
|Job Location||RVUNL, RVVPN, JVVNL, JdVVNL, AVVNL|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2021 AEN JEN Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology University established by law in India.
- Junior Chemist: Candidate must hold two years’ full-time Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry.
- Accounts Officer: MBA of minimum two (2) years’ duration from a recognized University.
- Personnel Officer: Candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University
established by law in India or equivalent with at least 55% marks, along with:
- Junior Engineer: 4 Year Engineer Degree With Minimum 60% Marks.
- Assistant Engineer: 4 Year Engineer Degree With Minimum 60% and Nigam in Service Employee).
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application.
Application Fee For RVUNL Recruitment 2021
- General/OBC: Rs.1600 (Including GST)
- SC/ST: Rs.1400 (Including GST)
Computer-based Written Examination for the posts of Junior Engineer and Junior Chemist shall be conducted through Online mode and Typing Test only for IA post. Qualifying Typing Speed Test on Computer: Hindi Typing 15 Minutes, English Typing 15 Minutes.
How to Apply for JEN AEN Jr Chemist IA Recruitment 2021
Eligible & Interested Candidates Can Apply for Rajasthan RVUNL AEN JEN Recruitment 2021 Application Form Online Mode only through the Official Website https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/ Before 16 March 2021.