Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Para Medical Staff Application Form: Southern Railway RRC has Released the Detailed Advertisement No. P(S)268/VIII/Contract/PMC/Covid-19 Dated 21/04/2021 for the Recruitment for Post of 191 Para Medical Staff Vacancies for their Headquarters Railway Hospital Perambur Chennai on Contract Basis for a Period up to 30.09.2021. good News for Who are Looking for Indian Railway Government Jobs Can Be filled Application for Before 30/04/2021.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Para Medical Staff Application Form
Those Candidates are Eligible for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 and Interested in RRC Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs Notification 2021 Stay Alos Check Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2021 Complete Detailed Like Number of Vacancies Post, Eligibility, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Below this Article. For More Information to Read Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Vacancy Detailed Notification PDF.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Detailed
|Name of Department||Southern Railway|
|Post Name||Para Medical Staff|
|Total Number of Vacancies||191 Posts|
|Starting Date For Application Form||22 April 2021|
|Closing Date For Application Form||30 April 2021|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Para Medical Staff Vacancy Detailed
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|House Keeping Assistant||40|
|Lab Assistant Grade-II||09|
- DME Punjab Recruitment 2021 Notification For Senior Resident 184 Posts Application Form
- NAL Recruitment 2021 Apply For 26 Technical Assistant & Officer Online Form
- PSSSB Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online Form
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021 Eligibility & Qualification
- Radiographer: 10+2 With Physics and Chemistry Diploma in Radiographer/X-Ray Technician from a recognized institution.
- Lab Assistant Grade-II: 10+2 in Science Plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Certificate Course In Medical Lab Technology.
- Hospital Assistant: 10th S Passed.
- ECG Technician: 10+2 Graduation in Science Having Certificate/ Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology.
- Nursing Superintendents: Certified as a registered Nursing & Midwife having passed 03 Years Course in GeneralNusing & Midwifery From School of Nursing or Other Institution Recognized By the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc Nursing.
Age Limit: Age as on 01/04/2021 Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum Age 40 Years.
Application Fee: Read Notification Check Application Fee Detailed.
Selection Process: Teleconference Interview Will be Conducted for Selection of Candidates For Para Medical Staff Post.
How To Apply: Candidates who fulfill the above terms and Conditions and having Requisite qualifications may Register Their Detailed in the Link Below for a Teleconference interview.